La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$136
Homewood
US$173
US$102
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)
US$128
US$162
US$141
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$92
QualityInn
All reviewswafflesoff the highwayclose to downtownroom was cleanbreakfast barstay there againfree breakfastup to dateeasy accessfront desk clerkstayed one nightnew englandhot breakfastairport shuttleparking lotlqpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very clean, beautiful rooms and very comfortable, great breakfast and service. There was a complimentary van to the airport that came when ever you wanted. Helpful and friendly staff. Coffee was offered when we checked in and early in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review and for your kind words. I'm pleased you had a great experience and were comfortable in our newly renovated guest rooms. We look forward to having you return next time your in Manchester NH.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable. Breakfast is good. BUT, I left a down pillow in a blue pillow case (I always use a colored case when traveling so it is not confused with a hotel pillow) in my room. A few hours after checking out I realized I left the pillow in the room and contacted the hotel. They said that they would check with housekeeping and call me when it was found. I never received a call back, so I called again and eventually e-mailed the manager. Despite assurances from her that the hotel has strict procedures for items left in rooms, my pillow was never found. It was not a small item and could not have been mistaken for a hotel pillow, so I don't think that system works. The manager could not tell me what happened to the pillow.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EAHMaine
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at this Hotel July 1st 2014
We have no complaints what so ever. In fact the staff were very efficient and friendly at check-in and check out.
The room was impeccably clean. The pool area looked delightful from our room view but we found the temperature by the time we got back to the room a bit too cool to try a dip.
The beds were good quality beds, very comfortable along with the comfy pillows. A nice current flat screen television with USB ports to charge your devices and great movie channels. The wifi had excellent signal strength.
The room is equip with a fridge, full bath, blow dryer, coffee maker
Excellent Continental breakfast variety!
What else would you need??? I give this Hotel a thumbs up!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunshine4jo66
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review and for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites during your last stay. I'm delighted you were able to enjoy our outdoor pool during your visit because the weather has sure been hot! We appreciate your compliments and look forward to having you return as our guest next time your in the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I am a big fan of the non-smoking facilities like this one. We were there for a quick overnight stay for a swim meet. Efficient and friendly check-in is always appreciated and this was just that. Despite there being many kids there, it was a quiet night. Breakfast the next morning, started early and was plentiful and good. Well worth the price. We asked for a top level room to avoid people clumping around on top of us. There were power lines next to the hotel, but we didn't really notice them once we were there. It is only 7 minutes from the pool where the swimming meet was held, so a perfect spot for us.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Manchester for your recent stay. So pleased to hear you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Also, glad you found our location convenient to your swim meet and our new renovated guest rooms comfortable. Again, thank you for the review.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We booked this one as a one night stopover heading down to Boston.
It is a large, recently built motel which I understand was re-badged to La Quinta from a Holiday Inn. It is in a good location which is easily accessible and close to downtown Manchester which is a great little town. The grounds are a delight with manicured lawns, gardens and trees.
Check in at reception was very good with Jacob who was friendly and efficient.
This is a classy motel with lovely décor throughout and nice lounge/breakfast area
Had room 312 – a King bed with MW and Fridge. A lovely spacious room with a very comfortable bed. Room was super quiet and we got a great night’s sleep. Only observation was that there was some mould on sealed joins in shower/bath area. While this was no big deal it was a little unsightly. I accept the difficult of avoiding mould in confined bathrooms but it can be controlled with regular use of mould inhibitors.
Breakfast area and choice of food was excellent. Things were chaotic the morning we were there with everything running out and bins not being emptied. I suspect Conchita had phoned in sick or something as management/reception staff were trying to fight the battle of the empty waffle machine, milk run out, eggs ran out, coffee ran out and bins overflowed. Sometime things go wrong and they were working furiously to overcome the problems but the bottom line is guests suffered some minor inconvenience. But in the end we had a good breakfast in a lovely breakfast area.
Despite all my nit-pickings we enjoyed our stay and rate this one of the best LQ in the chain.
You will not regret choosing this one and paying a few extra bucks. Had the couple of little things I have mentioned not occurred then 10/10 would be the rating.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J0hnMcKay
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review and your compliments. I am so pleased you had a pleasant stay while visiting Manchester NH. I will be sure to share your comments with Jacob who checked you in. I also want to thank you for acknowledging that we were doing our very best fill breakfast items during the busy rush that morning. We are a team of players here at the La Quinta Inn & Suites and happy you enjoyed a good breakfast despite having to wait for some items. We hope to see you again next time your visiting.