La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
  • Pool
Econo Lodge(Manchester)
Kozy 7 Motel(Hooksett)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesoff the highwayclose to downtownroom was cleanbreakfast barstay there againfree breakfastup to dateeasy accessfront desk clerkstayed one nightnew englandhot breakfastairport shuttleparking lotlqpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed here one night prior to flying home. The staff was very helpful and could not have been more pleasant. They made me feel valued as a customer. The room was immaculate and comforatble. Typical free breakfast. I would definitely stay again if I was in Manchester.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you so much for the review. We sincerely appreciate your compliments and are pleased that you had a wonderful experience. Hopefully you are able to extend your stay next time you fly into Manchester NH. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Very clean, beautiful rooms and very comfortable, great breakfast and service. There was a complimentary van to the airport that came when ever you wanted. Helpful and friendly staff. Coffee was offered when we checked in and early in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review and for your kind words. I'm pleased you had a great experience and were comfortable in our newly renovated guest rooms. We look forward to having you return next time your in Manchester NH.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The hotel is clean and the rooms are comfortable. Breakfast is good. BUT, I left a down pillow in a blue pillow case (I always use a colored case when traveling so it is not confused with a hotel pillow) in my room. A few hours after checking out I realized I left the pillow in the room and contacted the hotel. They said that they would check with housekeeping and call me when it was found. I never received a call back, so I called again and eventually e-mailed the manager. Despite assurances from her that the hotel has strict procedures for items left in rooms, my pillow was never found. It was not a small item and could not have been mistaken for a hotel pillow, so I don't think that system works. The manager could not tell me what happened to the pillow.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EAHMaine
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at this Hotel July 1st 2014
We have no complaints what so ever. In fact the staff were very efficient and friendly at check-in and check out.
The room was impeccably clean. The pool area looked delightful from our room view but we found the temperature by the time we got back to the room a bit too cool to try a dip.
The beds were good quality beds, very comfortable along with the comfy pillows. A nice current flat screen television with USB ports to charge your devices and great movie channels. The wifi had excellent signal strength.
The room is equip with a fridge, full bath, blow dryer, coffee maker
Excellent Continental breakfast variety!
What else would you need??? I give this Hotel a thumbs up!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunshine4jo66
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review and for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites during your last stay. I'm delighted you were able to enjoy our outdoor pool during your visit because the weather has sure been hot! We appreciate your compliments and look forward to having you return as our guest next time your in the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I am a big fan of the non-smoking facilities like this one. We were there for a quick overnight stay for a swim meet. Efficient and friendly check-in is always appreciated and this was just that. Despite there being many kids there, it was a quiet night. Breakfast the next morning, started early and was plentiful and good. Well worth the price. We asked for a top level room to avoid people clumping around on top of us. There were power lines next to the hotel, but we didn't really notice them once we were there. It is only 7 minutes from the pool where the swimming meet was held, so a perfect spot for us.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Manchester for your recent stay. So pleased to hear you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Also, glad you found our location convenient to your swim meet and our new renovated guest rooms comfortable. Again, thank you for the review.