“Very comfortable and convenient”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Hudson, NH
“Very comfortable and convenient”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago. It is very convenient to the highway. We were there when there were several baseball teams having a tournament. As a side note, the players were very respectful and not too noisy and there were a LOT of teenage boys! The hotel is very good for the price. The front desk gentleman was quick and extremely friendly. There was a beautiful outdoor pool but we did not use it. The parking is ample too. You really can't walk to Elm Street to where the action is, but if you don't mind a bit of a hike, you can. I do have to say that the walls are not extremely thick but there were no issues. We did not get breakfast which I had read was delicious but we hope to be back again and enjoy all of the emenities.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LuvStormyHudson_NH
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Thank you so much for the review and for choosing La Quinta for your recent stay. I am so happy you had an enjoyable stay and service. We look forward to seeing you again next time your in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Large room. Comfortable bed. Very quiet. Soundproof. Great breakfasts! Make sure you get a room where WiFi works properly. Great location, close to Highways and downtown Manchester. Large parking lot.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review. We are so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience and enjoyed your quiet comfortable room. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are back in the area.
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Very clean, well decorated, modern hotel. Great breakfast probably better than most restaurants. Only thing I noticed that is not desirable is the view out of our room window. However, it wasn't anything that ruined my stay.
Highly recommend this location!

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Travelingfunx
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience. I am pleased to hear you had a great stay and you enjoyed our hot breakfast and comfortable guest rooms. I do agree that we are a great location but the back view isn't the most desirable. We hope you come back again next time your passing through..
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Another fine stay at the La Quinta Manchester. We love the spacious/clean rooms, good breakfast and welcoming staff.

Location is great - close to town and easy access to the highway to get to the Merrimack outlets or the town of Nashua (south) or Concord (north).

Highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
So pleased to hear you had another enjoyable stay with us. We appreciate you choosing La Quinta in Manchester when you are visiting. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel and look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel in July. Our room faced a main road so the traffic noise was loud at night. Therefore, we requested to switch to a room on the other side of the hotel. We were told there wouldn't be any other rooms available until the next day. The next morning, we asked the front desk if they could move us. They told us to give them an hour. An hour passed so we inquired again. Still wasn't ready. We left for the day and when we came back, they had a room ready so we moved our belongings. The next morning, I realized I had left my $200 hair straightener in our previous room. I know it was there because I used it. We called the front desk and asked if it had been found. We were told no. We inquired two more times and were told that housekeeping had not turned anything in. I assured them that someone had to have come across it since I actually used it. We checked out because we were so upset but I called and followed up with the manager. She called me back and said she checked the room and it wasn't there and that they "have a very strict policy to turn in items found in rooms." I couldn't help but notice another reviewer on here commented that they had a pillow taken a week before. It sounds like housekeeping has their own policy of "finders keepers" at this hotel. The manager basically told me good luck and didn't offer to discount my stay so I'm basically out of $200. I will never stay at a La Quinta again. I realize it's my own fault for forgetting it, but someone obviously didn't find it necessary to turn in.

Stayed July 2014
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 11 August 2014

When my brother booked me a room at La Quinta in Manchester, NH, my first impression of the outside was, well, I can survive one night. However, once inside, they did an excellent job remodeling the rooms: firm beds, nice sheets, towels, bathroom fixtures. Plus a free basic
breakfast, wifi, a nice corporate rate, and pleasant staff result in 5 stars. Plus it is a short walk
to the historic treed lined Elm Street and River Street, both with gorgeous historic homes.

If I'm back in Manchester, NH, I'd definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so pleased to hear that you had a great stay and found our newly renovated guest rooms clean and comfortable. We sincerely appreciate your comments and hope you stay with us again next time your travelling through the area.
Whitman, Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Great price, clean (did find some dog hair on a bed spread), comfortable, quiet, convenient, and friendly. Pool was spotless and breakfast was well stocked with lots of options. My daughter said the eggs were possibly undercooked though. It is right next to the Amoskeag Fishways, which was a bonus for our 3 young children even though the fish were not running. We would love to come back in the spring. If only they had an indoor pool!

• Stayed July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review and for letting us know about dog hair found on bed spread. I am disappointed this happened because we typically designate the rooms with guests/pets and take additional time turning over the room. I sincerely apologize and will make sure our staff is aware. I am pleased to hear you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again next time your in the area.