Super 8 Manchester Airport
Homewood
US$127
US$116
BestWestern.com
Quality Inn Manchester Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$94
QualityInn
US$146
US$162
US$153
Priceline
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn Manchester-Boston Regional Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$124
Travelocity
Comfort Inn Airport(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$101
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleandunkin donutsbudget hotelan early flightchecking incontinental breakfastparking lotfirst floornew hampshirewould stay here againconvenient locationyogurtkathleenairportmhtmicrowavediner
Reviewed 10 August 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Motel is near the airport, is within walking distance of several restaurants, and has well-lit parking. This Super 8 rates were very good. Older motel but very well maintained and my room was very clean. Good quality towels, plenty of pillows, and the bed was very clean and comfortable. Our experience with the staff, as my wife made the reservation for me, was with Kathleen, who was both courteous and helpful. I would stay at this Super 8 again, and would recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DWMOD
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently stayed here on July 9 and again on July 19-20.

On my first stay I tried to get some assistance on your wireless network with Kathleen - I believe she might be supervisor. She was extremely rude, condescending, exceptionally loud, and told me I didn't know what I was doing (referring to my computer). I have been in IT - Information Technology- for over 25 years and I certainly know my way around a computer. She caused quite a spectacle of herself in front of all the other visitors in the lobby. I wasn't going to write a review at that time.

HOWEVER, unfortunately I observed another one of her triads on the morning of the July 21. A young woman was trying to get assistance on her bill and once again, Kathleen was extremely rude, loud, condescending, and insinuated that she, (the young woman) was lying. This went on for several minutes. There were a good number of visitors in the breakfast area, and it was evident that the situation was making everyone very uncomfortable.

Kathleen kept escalating her voice and I couldn't take it anymore. I went up to the desk and told Kathleen that I was in the lobby the previous night and I had witness the conversation between the young woman and the night clerk. I told Kathleen that the young woman was telling her the truth. I then walked away. I think the young woman left the area in tears.

As soon as Kathleen left the front desk I went up to the remaining front desk person ( I believe her name was Virginia) and asked if there was a form to "review your stay" and I also wanted the name of the person who had just left the area. I describe her as heavy set with long curly brown hair. I wanted to make sure I got the right person. I was told her name was Kathleen. Virginia then gave me a business card, Tripadvisor, so I could write this review.

I could see that Virginia was embarrassed about what had happened and also relieved that I wanted to write a review relating to what I had just witnessed.

Kathleen should not be a supervisor as she does not set a good example to other employees. She has absolutely no customer service skills. She is arrogant - "I am right!!" in every situation. She is not a people person and could care less about the needs of any visitor. She could also use a class in anger management. Kathleen is not an asset to your company.

I have never written a review of this nature before now. I believe this review was necessary so management might know what was happening in their workplace. Hopefully this was not a waste of my time.

I have recently retired and my work career has always included customer service. I would not tolerate a person with Kathleen's attitude, lack of skills for her position, her lack of respect to your clients and to other employees.

You may retrieve my identity as I was staying in Room 104 on the nights of July 19th and 20th.

Room Tip: No comment.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank JTheroux
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Being a Wyndham Rewards member, I have stayed here numerous times when I am in the area visiting family or friends. The price is right at $86 and it is a central place for me to stay if I want to travel to Maine or Ma for the day. I do not nitpick when it comes to Super 8's. It is clean, comfortable and affordable and that is what I am looking for. If I did nitpick, I am sure I could find something not perfect in every place I stay. I did stay here on July 2nd and arrived earlier than the recommended check-in time. The clerk was nice enough to allow my husband and myself to check in early. I appreciated that service and will continue to stay here when I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank CarolF91
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was at the start of an extensive tour of the States and chose the Super 8 for my first night. The hotel was convenient for what I wanted. On arrival the staff were helpful and the room was very good. A great start to my holiday.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front of the hotel face a road but it wasn't noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo