“typical Courtyard”

Courtyard Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We were here on business and had some needs that the staff quickly took care of for us. The room was clean, comfortable, and fresh ... what you'd expect from a Marriott. I'd recommend it, especially for anyone who needs quick access to the airport and/or interstate.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank peebs777

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Stayed at courtyard and hesitated after reading reviews but was very positively happy. I kept looking for the dirty carpets or ambient or airplane noise other reviewers talked about four or five months ago but everything was immaculate. Yes there were 12 year old hockey players. My kid played with them in the pool, and yes they were loud, but at nine the kids went to bed and all was quiet. I spent a lot of time in the mornings on a sunny patio drinking free coffee that was quite good. Pool was sparkling, exercise center was clean. Everything looked new. There was a little discrete bar in the lobby with a free pool table. The decor was pier one global mixture with texture all over. While the continental breakfast was six bucks, it was fresh with huge bagels, fresh fruit and waffles. For eleven it added all you can eat omlettes and sausage. Pretty darn good. Rooms were perfect and spacious. My only crticism was that dorm fridges should be in every room, not just suites. The staff were the best part and should be rewarded for their grace and poise under pressure. We had several special requests and were met with positive, can do attitude. Josh was very helpful, Heidi was willing to go the extra mile for us. We got extra pillows...we got different kinds of pillows...we got extra blankets...Mallory was really amazing. Her service was on par with my last hotel stay at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago property. She went above and beyond to make our bizarre, winding vacation seem quite normal. These folks were knowledgable about the area, and actively concerned that our stay was great. If I were in the hotel business I would hire all of them away from Mariott. Every housekeeper and "back office" staff greeted me with a _genuine_ "Hi there" not a canned customer service greeting. Everyone was not just nice, but down to earth real. Great stay. Will stay again in two weeks when I am back.

Room Tip: Go for a suite if available. They are huge with a king bed and twin pullout in the bedroom, with a f...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank professortim7
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We visited friends in Concord, NH and decided to stay at the Courtyard instead of driving home to Mass.- the room was clean and spacious. At check in we asked to be upgraded to a room with a balcony- no problem. Staff was GREAT! Very clean, and if we did not know there was an airport nearby we would never know there were planes going overhead.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KAG121
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed here about a year ago and determined it wax acceptable for an overnight for athletic competition in the area. Did so again and the result is the same. Clean, but ventilation is s bit noisy. Will stat again when we compete in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank EducatedandTravelled
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I stayed here one night as I had an early morning flight to catch out of MHT. The room was typical Courtyard Marriott, clean and in decent shape. The folks at the front desk are very friendly! I noticed the hotel has a lounge and in it is a very nice pool table. First time I've seen that at a Courtyard.

I needed to do some serious online time uploading files. However, this was one of the worst Internet services I've had recently. Didn't matter whether it was my PC or iPad, or iPhone; it was very, very slow. Never even tried to upload the files, I just gave up.

Good place overall.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ron L
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We stayed here with a few hockey teams. I thought the room was a little small for 4 people (king bed with sleeper sofa). The breakfast was very nice and timely for early morning games. The staff was accommodating when we needed extra time to check out after a game. The parking lot was overcrowded for the second night and some people had to park across the street in a parking lot that used to be a Lowes. Didn't hear of any security problems with cars being parked over there but we didn't have to park there. The teams loved having a pool table in the lobby.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Murph14
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Everything here was top notch, including the morning breakfast. They have a free shuttle (tips accepted) that will take you about anywhere in the city. My only regret was that there was no balcony nor was I able to open the window for some fresh air.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business