“Not Bad for a Budget Hotel”

Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Washington, DC
“Not Bad for a Budget Hotel”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I tend to frequent more upscale, full service hotels, but a family member had a reception here so we decided to stay and it wasn't bad. If there's such a thing as "upscale budget" this would be it as this property offered a lot more amenities than you would typically find at an average Best Western. The front desk staff was efficient and the rooms were clean and spacious. Very close to the Manchester Airport and I-90. Wouldn't be my first choice if in the area again, but I would recommend as I thought it was an excellent value at this price point.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank romadaro

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Brentwood, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was an excellent hotel. I was flying out of Manchester and needed to caught a very early flight. I was able to drop of my rental the night before and the hotel shuttle picked me up and brought me back to hotel. I was able to get some room service from the near by restaurant "The Yard", excellent. I received a wake up call and then shuttle brought me to airport. Staff was excellent. Shuttle driver, I believe his name was Joe, was excellent. I will be staying there again in July 2014 . Thanks for the great experience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Derek B
Fishkill, New York
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I recently spent two nights at the Best Western Manchester. We were a party of 2 adults and 2 children. The hotel is conveniently located with easy access to the highway, plenty of places nearby to eat, as well as a shopping mall.
The hotel is well taken care of. It is clean, which is of utmost importance to me. I do a room check as soon as I enter any room and there was nothing here that caught my attention. Throughout the hotel I did not see any obvious signs of wear and tear.
Our room was spacious consisting of two queen beds, dresser, small table with two chairs and a small bench. There was also a decent sized refrigerator and small microwave. I found the beds comfortable but one of my travelling companions found them to be a bit too firm.
Breakfast is included and was typical fare of yogurts, fruits, cold cereals, pastry, waffles and a few hot offerings; we saw egg patties, potatoes and sausage patties both days.
My only complaint was the hot tub or better yet, the warm tub. We could not adjust the temperature and it seemed the tub was just luke warm. So much for a relaxing time while the kids swam.
Overall, it was a pleasant stay and if I was in the area I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank DAAJ
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Whenever I travel to Manchester, NH, I always stay at the Best Western PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center. The staff is great, the beds are comfortable and a variety of items are available for the breakfast which is included in the price. I love the location - it is a really quiet area. You don't hear the traffic.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Diane C
Windham, United States
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stay at this Best Western several times per year and they consistently exceed my expectations. I would not consider staying anywhere else. To me, it is my home away from home. They truly are exceptional!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Mont Tremblant, Canada
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had to attend a function in Boston and this hotel was conveniently located.Upon check-in we were given the option of a top floor room to ensure the least amount of noise. Honestly, I never heard a sound all night. The room was clean, more than ample size for two people, comfortable and the wireless worked great, The pool area was clean and large, water in the SPA was lukewarm. Breakfast was very basic but ok.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I do not usually stay at Best Western's. I've worked in the hotel industry, with Marriott and Hiltons, and that is usually who I pick (unless a small inn or bed and breakfast is nearby). However, this Best Western is a very nice one. My friend had a block of rooms for her wedding here, and the hotel was clean, the coffee was good, and overall we really enjoyed the hotel...so much so that when our flight home was cancelled, we decided to return to spend one more night, even though there are other options nearby. The only downside was that when we asked for a late check out, we were only given until 1pm, as we don't have to be at the airport until 4pm, it would have been nice to stay later. The check in was also painfully slow, but they were very busy, so it is what it is. The last review that said the hot breakfast wasn't very good was correct, and the OJ was terrible, but they cold options work, so that was ok. I would stay here again, and recommend to others. Has a very nice game room with two pool tables, and arcade games, as well as other games. An indoor pool and hot tub, and a nice business center. Seemed to have nice meeting space as well. Enjoy :)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Hollylaine
Travellers also viewed these Manchester hotels
Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown
#4 of 16 in Manchester
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,226 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
Courtyard Manchester-Boston Regional Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!