“Best Food in Meredith”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This restaurant is the absolute BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is homemade and incredible.

I crave their chili !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have all you can eat fish on Fridays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to go back some day.

You must eat there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for George's Diner

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We have been to George's Diner before, but it was quite awhile ago. We won't be going back. The food was greasy, the eggs were cold, and the toast was burnt. They also have either huge meals or a few a la carte items only. The side of beans was in a little cup that holds about 2 tablespoons. I gave it two stars because the wait staff is very courteous and friendly.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I travel for 25mins to get here and it's always worth it! I love it here! Generous portions,lovely yummy toast and great mugs of tea!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Last June while in Weirs Beach during Bike Week, We stumbled upon this quaint little diner and had one of the best breakfasts in recent memory. In fact, while planning our Bike week trip for 2014 this evening, we are still talking about what a great little place it is and we are looking forward to going back. Last year, we ate there everyday while visiting, and I am sure we will do the same this year! See you in June!!!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We loved our breakfast at George's and would go back in a heartbeat. I had the banana pancakes which were delicious and my husband had some sort of special with eggs, homefries, bacon, etc. BOTH meals were great and the coffee was unreal! Do yourself a favor and eat here.