“Great bakery!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Pound Ridge, New York
“Great bakery!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Don't miss the scones and the apple walnut bread! Their lattes are also excellent. Dining out on the little balcony is lovely on a warm summer's day.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank luna24

Brooklyn, New York
“Perfect little cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

A very nice, relaxing cafe with solid food and drink every time I go. The food is fresh and healthy, and my family and I agree it's the best place for lunch in Meredith. You can design your own wrap or sandwich, and the chai tea and coffee are great. A good place for an afternoon pick-me-up.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Kelsey P
“Yummy lattes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We are staying in town and went in search of a good coffee house with a local vibe to get a latte and bite to eat. We landed at Kara's where the workers were friendly, service was quick, lattes tastey, and food yummy. I'd ask for foam next time because they came with none. Place was conveniently located right out the back of The Marketplace connected to the Inn at Mills Falls, and it was hopping! We'll be back!

1 Thank Pat C
Colchester, Vermont
“Can't miss destination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I discovered this place last fall when we were in the area for a wedding. Therefore when we came back this summer for a long weekend camping trip we had to go back. The interior looks like a living room out of a magazine. ...warm and inviting just like the food. They make excellent coffee and their food is delish!

2 Thank vermonter2100
Wilbraham, Massachusetts
“Great coffee and breakfast place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We purchased bagels and coffee to take back to our house. The waitstaff was very friendly and efficient. The location was convenient (right in town). They had a great menu that I intended to go back and try but I never had the opportunity. (The coffee and bagels were great!)

Visited July 2014