“Great pizza & entrees”

Price range: US$11 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: One of the Lakes Region's most loved restaurants since 1989 for Lunch, Dinner and Late Night! Located in the heart of Meredith, NH across from Lake Winnipesaukee in the historic Mill Falls Marketplace, Giuseppe's is a unique and popular must-visit landmark establishment known for being “Very Musical, Very Italian & Very Good!” Checkered table cloths, old wooden beams and a festive Italian atmosphere accompany the nightly live musical entertainment and delicious food. The expansive menu has “something for everyone” and includes award winning hand-tossed pizza, classic Italian specialties, a variety of chicken, seafood, steak, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, salads, sandwiches, soups and desserts. The two bars are equipped with all of the finest spirits, ten beers on tap, a fantastic International Wine List with more than 100 selections and televisions for the sports enthusiasts.“The Grotto” at Giuseppe’s, created in the original foundation of the old Linen Mill Building next to the Waterfall at Mill Falls, is a cozy, natural rendition of an old-world Italian “Cellar” with wrought iron, brick, wood and stone where dinner is served nightly and private functions are hosted. “The Grotto” transforms into a late-night mini dance club at 10 pm on Friday and Saturday nights, and Karaoke is hosted every Thursday night. Reservations are gladly accepted and highly recommended. Please call for reservations, take-out, delivery and private function booking information.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Nice place to get some Italian food. This is a popular place to dine right inside Mills Falls in Meredith. Get there early!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I have a hubby with a bad knee needing replacement so I really have to check out restaurants in advance when traveling for access and make sure they are worth visiting for him as it is an effort for him to amble from the parking lot to the venue. Well, this one was full of music and atmosphere in the heart of the shopping district in Meredith and the red check tablecloths and old mill setting and acoustic guitarist were all ideal. But the pizza was so disappointing. I wish I could give this place a better review because it had so many positives, and we had pizza because we read it was better than their pasta. Well, if that is the case, I cannot imagine how bad the pasta was. Pizza had tired, tasteless crust. I am Italian American but hubby is not and we both disliked it. Dominoes is better these days. Sorry, but quite disappointed.

2  Thank SCRAPPYJupiter
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Very good food, nice atmosphere, very good location, and 2-3 times a week you can also enjoy live music by local singers.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We just happened upon this restaurant and decided to eat there. We quickly found out that this is the place to eat as they were booked downstairs and outside with reservations. Fortunately for us there was a table upstairs in the bar area (you don't feel like you are in a bar though.) There was a man playing his guitar and singing during our dinner; he was incredible and it added to the beautiful surroundings of the water fall that this restaurant has. Our kids got the cheese pizza ($10) and it was delicouse! My husband got the steak tips ($22.00) and he said they were really good! I had the Alfredo Seafood minus the alfredo and added their homemade vodka sauce ($22.00 +$3.00 change the sauce fee that I would have normally questions especially since the Alfredo was more money that the vodka meal) It was probably one of the best meals I have had in a very long time so I didn't even care; as far as I'm concerned they should add it to the menu! Our waiter was actually the one who suggested the switch when I asked what meal was better so kudos to him! The only complaint I have is that our salads and meals came out together and our kids pizza was backed up so it came out 10 minutes behind out food; but the taste makes up to it!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I went here for the first time last summer, and liked it so much we went back again this year! The staff were pleasant, but if there is one complaint I have it's that they could be a bit more welcoming and friendly overall. I have loved every dish I've gotten, but the best was the Pollo Alfredo Florentine.... Simply delicious! Will definitely go again!