“Only a few miles from home, wanted comfort food, this did it!”
Review of Hart's Turkey Farm

Hart's Turkey Farm
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Meredith
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

My mother and mother-in-law would have loved this place. Cracker Barrel must have modeled themselves after Harts.

There are newer reviews for Hart's Turkey Farm

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Hart's does turkey like Mom's Thanksgiving dinners with all the fixings. They have a varied menu with lots of non-turkey choices as well. Their turkey soup is fantastic, and they do turkey meatloaf, turkey livers, turkey croquets, turkey legs, turkey chili, and more. The reason I deducted one star in the rating is the interior is looking a little shop worn and tired, but the food itself hasn't suffered. It's comfort food at its best. I never leave without buying a quart of turkey soup for home.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Just before Thanksgiving I start craving a turkey dinner and this is the best place to satisfy that craving. Dinner was delicious, service was excellent (Thanks, John!) Prices very reasonable and acoustics were great so we could chat quietly through dinner.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had been here about 20 years ago and remembered it being better tasting food. I had a turkey sandwich - very bland. There was not much for me being gluten-free, so no gravy or anything to make it taste better. My mum had the turkey pot pie - and said it was OK. Our waitress was not very interested or helpful - seemed tired and bored with people. The atmosphere was quaint and homey. I had hoped for more.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

While visiting relatives in New Hampshire they took us out to dinner at Hart's Turkey Farm Restaurant. Wow, what a wonderful meal we had and so much of it. We all had the standard turkey dinner which came with all the fixings, the cranberry sauce was the best I have ever tasted and my option for a veggie was butternut squash also the best I have tasted. The service was good. Would go back.