“Thanksgiving dinner anytime!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is a cute family-owned place that offers all kinds of turkey meals. You can get a large or medium-sized portions too. Cute gift shop with all kinds of turkey stuff.

There are newer reviews for Hart's Turkey Farm

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I grew up in NH and never made it to Hart's (probably in it's heyday). I ate there last week for lunch with a long-time friend. We both had the mini turkey plates which had a very generous serving of turkey, dressing, and mashed potatoes. To me, the best parts of the meal were the carrot relish served after we ordered and the cornbread made with maple syrup. The relish and cornbread were the reason I rated this very good restaurant rather than average. I like getting something unique when eating at local restaurants.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Came for the Prime Rib, only to find they weren't serving it that night (even though it's one of their specialties on the regular menu!). We had a great waiter named Teddy, but the wait for our food (kitchen was backed up because they supposedly had large groups come in) was so painfully long that our daughter was eating her dessert before our meals came! We ordered the turkey liver appetizer, which was surprisingly tasty. The small turkey plate was pretty good....turkey moist, gravy rich and tasty, stuffing and mashed-just okay. The butternut squash side, which others raved about was heavy with spices that took away from the flavor of the squash. Couldn't finish it. Ordered the salmon....very dry, as one would expect at a diner. Stick to turkey, if you come here. A small dish of sherbet for the kid.....$3.50. Everything was a bit overpriced, in our opinion.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I visited Harts Turkey Farm this past weekend and have to say I enjoyed my meal entirely. You would be surprised that a turkey farm that they have excellent prime rib. It seemed a bit pricey I believe the 8 ounce prime rib was $21.99. However, it was absolutely fantastic. I went with two others one of whom ordered the turkey tips and she loved them. The other ordered the Turkey Divan and it was a huge casserole dish she also received two sides and couldn't possibly finish it. The total bill came to about $70 but it was well worth it.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had been wanting to try this place for a turkey dinner and finally we did. The dinners were very good and we enjoyed them. I will say that they are not low priced however. An all white meat dinner is $18 and a regular one is $16. They do have a kids menu which has normal kid choices. My son liked the chicken tenders. It was nice to have a home cooked meal, but I am not sure I would want to spend the money it costs for the dinner very often. This place could gobble your money away. They did have turkey clubs for 8.99. so that are plenty of other options. They have so many turkey items on the menu too.