Church Landing at Mill Falls
The Naswa Resort(Laconia)
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewschurch landingmill fallslakehouse grilleview of the lakehot tubtree housegas fireplaceadult only poolromantic getawaywindow seatfront desk staffcommon areasbirch lodgeget awaypet friendly roomboat housesitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed at Church Landing at Mills Falls while attending a conference this week. My room was so inviting,clean and comfortable I wanted to stay in the room instead of attending the conference. I had plans to get up early and work while sipping coffee on my patio overlooking the lake but I slept so well I did not get up in time! The attention to detail is what makes this property so special. The staff is fantastic, well trained, friendly and efficient. The decor is beautiful and everything is well kept. I did not have time to take advantage of all of the hotel amenities so I plan on returning soon to do just that. They seem to have thought of everything and more!

Room Tip: I have stayed in two rooms and they were both great.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stayed with a group from work. It is in a wonderful location. service was good, room was excellent with an excellent view over the lake. right nearby the hotel there's a cute town (Meredith) which is worth a stroll, there's an excellent book shop.

Room Tip: make sure it's facing out to the lake. I imagine they all are though!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was by far the most welcoming and remarkable Inn we have ever experienced! They have thought of everything to make your stay Five Star! From the moment we arrived we were greeted by the friendly front desk staff and manager, we knew we had arrived at a special place. At Church Landing they have so many wonderful interesting common rooms you needed several days to stay and enjoy all of them and everything they had to offer.
The suites in the Boat House were very large and comfortable and filled with every amenity that you really never had to leave your room if you didn't want to. With a fireplace, outside private balcony overlooking the lake, and the most comfortable king bed in the world, a Jacuzzi and add the double window seat to enjoy the view with a good book, what more could you want?!The pool is on the first level which made it very convenient for a dip in the pool and hot tub while enjoying the view of the lake.
The entire Inn Is impeccably maintained.
I highly recommend this for total relaxation! This was our first visit and we can't wait to return!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was our second trip to Church Landing, and was just as spectacular as the last. We've been looking forward to a return trip since last April. Again, the service was wonderful, and the property itself magnificent. Our room was spotlessly clean, as was the entire facility. We stayed in the Birch Lodge, and really enjoyed the seclusion there-- it's a wonderful place to completely and utterly decompress. The rooms are stunning: gas fireplace, jacuzzi, reading nook overlooking the lake, heavenly king-sized bed, and more. The view of the lake is stunning--we watched the ice float down and disappear over several days. Love all the restaurants that are part of Mill Falls--our favorites in particular were Lago and Camp (such delicious food and spectacular service). Lots of little shops around to get lost in, and a movie theater right around the corner. The newly renovated spa is gorgeous, and we adored the Boathouse Lodge's pool. Looking forward to our next visit!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ReadingWeekender
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

lovely hotel on the lake, gorgeous big room with fireplace, couch and private balcony. very unique hotel though pricey even in off season, though worth it!! would have loved to spend more than one night there. lots of gathering places throughout the hotel with fireplaces. highly recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple