Church Landing at Mill Falls
Mill Falls at the Lake(Meredith)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$173
US$137
Travelocity
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$206
Orbitz.com
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$73
White Oak Motel & Cottages(Holderness)(Great Value!)
US$180
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewschurch landingmill fallslakehouse grilleview of the lakehot tubtree housegas fireplaceadult only poolromantic getawaywindow seatfront desk staffcommon areasbirch lodgeget awaypet friendly roomboat housesitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I booked this two night stay for my parents who are in their late 60s as part of a business conference they needed to attend. I searched online for quite some time for oceanfront views within a certain distance from their conference. I actually stumbled upon this hotel while reading a bad review of another place that I will not mention, so I decided to look into Mill Falls...and so glad I did! The pictures online were gorgeous and being that my parents own a greenhouse business, they are very drawn to landscaping photos, and these took their breath away. I called to speak to someone so I could ask more questions and the woman on the phone was very patient and helpful with choosing the perfect room for my parents. When they arrived, they called me to tell me it was spectacular and gorgeous. They even went so far as to say that if they could stay here all inclusive, they would be just as happy here than they would be in Cancun! All in all, well worth the money spent and will definitely return next year for the same conference, possibly even for 3 nights this time! As a matter of fact, I may even go with my own family next summer!

Room Tip: There are several sections to this resort but we were very happy at Mill Falls and would stay in this section again for sure.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2014

so, I feel safe sharing the magic of this place with everyone else.

The lake, the lake, the lake...outside of every window. Sparkling, shimmering pure magic...from the earliest morning when tiny diamonds blink back up at the sun, to the evening, when the heavy moon views itself with ripples of benign pleasure, oh the lake of my dreams! And, every single room has a front row seat to it here.

The quiet, perfectly clean and spacious rooms with balconies and/or window seats to dream out of. The beds, snuggly and perfectly made up with comfortable linens. Our bed this year was made of birch logs, four-poster, so beautiful, so, so very beautiful**sigh***. I needed the step stool to get in, making me feeling all Disney Princess-y.

The entire place is just perfect, located right in the heart of Meredith, NH, with tons to do all around, but you really don't have to leave the premises to have a spectacular time.

And, may I please nominate the staff at this hotel for the best staff, anywhere, ever, hands down?

On a busy July 4th holiday, they handled a full hotel, plus a wedding or TWO without sacrificing the quality care they always lavish on us lucky guests. When I complimented them, I got the same response over and over again from these wonderful people - they had great jobs, and loved doing them, mainly because their remarkable employer.

I kept waiting for the Genie to pop his head out of the bottle, you know, the Genie who made all our wishes come true, and is absolutely beloved and respected by his staff?

So, when I got a call from the Genie himself, Mr. Rusty McLear, I gushed
about his vision, his hotel, his making my dream hideaway come true. And, let me tell you, what a wonderful, humble man he is! All HE could rave about was his staff, truly a great guy. No wonder they all love him.

Can't wait until I go back this Fall.

Room Tip: Lakefront, all rooms. Check out the library on a rainy day.
1  Thank Patty R
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We had a comfortable stay at Church Landing. Our room was very large with a perfect view of the lake. Very comfortable bedding, lots of areas in the room to relax. Very clean. A few maintenance issues with the room but nothing major. We would definitely stay there again. This is a great Lakefront property on one of the best lakes in the country!

1  Thank thezaz
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great Hotel, room was wonderful. Staff was very accommodating. Food was good, kitchen was slow. Great location. Right in the Heart of Meredith, being lakeside we could bring our own boat and go out onto the big lake.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Great vacation location! The food was great at all 3 restaurants we tried. The indoor/outdoor pools were beautiful and never crowded. View from the lake is amazing. Close proximity to boat rentals with first come first serve boat docking at the hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014