“I am so glad I chose this hotel”

Church Landing at Mill Falls
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Meredith
CT
“I am so glad I chose this hotel”
Reviewed 7 February 2010

My husband and I were married approximately 24 hours prior to our arrival at Church Landing. I had made the reservations one month prior, knowing we wouldn't be going on a tropical honeymoon yet. I am a snobby traveler and require certain things 1) a comfortable bed 2) a bath tub 3) a view to get lost in 4) a town with variety (just to name a few) Meredith NH, Church Landing, was able to give me all of these. I wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
jdytunes
Reviewed 25 January 2010

We reserved the Inn at Mill Falls, mostly so we wouldn't have to leave the hotel for food/activity and wanted to just walk down to the Italian restaurant. The gave us a free upgrade to the Church Landing and we were blown away. The place is gorgeous, the staff was impeccable, the room was like a fantasy (Treehouse Suite). The spa, although a bid longer of a wait than we expected, was over the top, with exceptional help and a great package for husband and I. Our entire stay, except for dinner at Guisippis, was blissful. We would LOVE to go back to the same suite and spa package over and over, but doubt we can afford it at their usual rates.

Danvers, MA
Reviewed 25 January 2010

The Inn @ Church Landing was beautiful and my husband and I didn't want to leave. Absolutely loved this place.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
boston ma (red sox nation)
Reviewed 19 January 2010

My wife and I enjoyed a great MLK weekend at Church Landing. This was our first visit to this Hotel. Neither of us had been to this area before in the Winter. It was a great wintertime scene. We stayed in a room with a gas fireplace and king size bed overlooking Lake Winnepesaukee. We upgraded to the "Laker "package which included 1 Dinner and 2 breakfasts at any of the restaurants at any of the Mills Falls properties. Dinner was great (we ate at the Lakehouse). Breakfast, could have been a little better because even though we had "free breakfast" vouchers for 2 days, we had to pay additional amounts to partake in the Sunday Brunch Buffett (an additional $14) and we had to pay an additional $12 for 2 Waffles and bacon the next day. Yes, I suppose we could have skipped the Brunch and waffles...but I felt these "upgrades" should already have been included in the cost.
The room itself was great. Ours did not have a hot tub though The bed was super soft and very comfortable and loaded with pillows. Room service attended to our room when we were at breakfast, which was super convienant. TV had a ton of channels and the room had a DVD and VHS player. Gas fireplace was super romantic.
The Mills Falls hotels offered horse drawn carriages ride to and from the hotels on Saturday night from 6-8 which was a great touch and the INN at Bay Point had a bonfire right on the lake complete with toasted marshmallows and Saturday night as well. That was a great idea. We also used the indoor/outdoor pool and the outdoor hottub. The outdoor hottub was great to enjoy meeting new people and to enjoy the stars with your loved one while the snow is falling. It was really nice. Lastly, I recommend taking a horse drawn sleigh ride over at Gunstock Mountain. Ken and Doc do a really great job. Our ride could not have been better as there was a steady snow falling during our trip. It made it very special.
We will try to make a return visit to Church Landing sometime soon.

1 Thank stoner420
new hampshire
Reviewed 15 January 2010

clerk gave us this room ,did not like it no balcony , toilet was just enough room to manuver, she showed us another room with animal fecses all over the porch

marlboro,ma
Reviewed 3 January 2010

My husband and i were celebrating our 19th annniversay and have only been away once together without the kids in our married lives. i wanted it to be a special place witha nice and relaxing atmosphere. my critereia was a fireplace, and nice resturants, he wanted a hottub. we got everything we wanted, our room overlooked the lake, we had a fireplace in the room. the beds were comfortable everthing was clean. the resturant at the inn had wonderful food and atmosphere and the spa treatment was perfect. the staff were all friendly and helpful. we will definetly go back and will be reccomending it to others.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
Putnam
Reviewed 3 January 2010

Beautiful, comfortable stay at Church Landing. Excellent Service. Will be going back!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meredith
Mill Falls at the Lake
#2 of 6 in Meredith
Ballard House Inn
Ballard House Inn
#1 of 6 in Meredith

Been to Church Landing at Mill Falls? Share your experiences!