“So charming, peaceful, romantic, friendly. It;s the best”

Church Landing at Mill Falls
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Meredith
Waltham, Massachusetts
“So charming, peaceful, romantic, friendly. It;s the best”
Reviewed 19 May 2010

getting married next fall and can;t; 'think of a more perfect place! Atomosphere,, ambience,, they have it all!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
New England
Reviewed 13 May 2010

We desparately needed to get away . . . based on the Tripadvisor reviews (and the fact that this wasn't a long drive) we decided to try this place. When I saw the prices I had second thoughts . . . on a whim I called and discovered they were having a 'buy one night get one night free' special. Ta daaa!! This, combined with the coupon book for the other area restaurants made it an ideal destination.

I didn't realize that there are 3 or 4 inns and several restaurants within walking distance all somehow related to each other (you can even charge to your room the gas at the local gas station!). This made it convenient since we were not up for a lot of driving . . . just relaxing.

Thank you to the wonderful staff at this place who made our short stay so relaxing and memorable.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank likes2goaway
Wilmington, MA
Reviewed 10 May 2010

Loved it. Couldn't say enough good things. To be fair, you need to like Adirondack decor and if you prefer a more modern look, try Bay Point instead. Views were gorgeous, grounds were very pretty. Nice to have a fireplace and sofa in the room. Bed was super comfy. (If you like a firm bed, you will be disappointed) Staff was very accommodating. The originally had a feather pillow on the bed and when I told them I was allergic to feathers, they unfeathered the bed for me. I didn't try the spa so I can't comment on it. Lots of nice little extras- they have sitting areas in the lobby with a library, several fireplaces, checkers/chess, puzzles, newspapers, coffee station. Pool is pretty and we relaxed in the jacuzzi.

Allenstown, New Hampshire
Reviewed 4 May 2010

We stayed at Church Landing for our wedding night and the night after. Our room was upgraded to a king room with jacuzzi and sleep sofa. Chilled champagne was waiting for us when we arrived. The service was wonderful, the food amazing, and the staff friendly and helpful, We can't wait to come back and experience it all over again.

key west
Reviewed 2 May 2010

Overall a great place to stay and dine, cleanliness, friendly, services and great views

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 27 April 2010

We stayed at Church Landing at the end of their quiet season. It was amazing. The staff was always anxious to help you and the rooms are fantastic. There is a balcony and a fireplace in all the rooms. And the beds are some of the most comfortable my husband and I have experienced while traveling.
I also experienced a few treatments at Cascade Spa (on the 2nd floor of the inn). I cannot recommend this enough. The facial I had was the best I have ever experienced. Be sure to request Carrie; she's phenomenal!
One of the best aspects of staying at Church Landing is that everything is in walking distance. There is a little boardwalk around the Lake that takes you to the shops and restaurants within the Mills Falls compound. Waterfall Cafe is a GREAT place for breakfast or lunch.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
Methuen, Massachusetts
Reviewed 20 April 2010

This is the best place that my husband and I have gone! We love it there. Our kids have come with us twice and they loved it too. Personally, we like to go without the kids. Much more peaceful. The rooms are awesome! Beds are comfortable. Restaurants are excellent! Everyone at the hotel is very accommodating with everything and they are very friendly.

I cant say enough good things about Mill Falls. We have stayed at Church Landing, Chase House, Bay Point and Mill Falls and we love Church Landing the best. They also have a spa in there and we got massages and it was great! I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Meredith
Mill Falls at the Lake
Nutmeg Inn
Nutmeg Inn
#2 of 6 in Meredith
Fireside Inn & Suites at Lake Winnipesaukee

Been to Church Landing at Mill Falls? Share your experiences!