“Friendly & Helpful Housekeeper Samantha”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Merrimack
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I loved my stay at the Hampton Inn Express and a housekeeper name Samantha was very nice and very helpful and she was so polite on helping me. She made my stay enjoyable with saying Good Morning and Have a nice day every time we parted ways with each other she is a wonderful person and I was excited to meet her at my stay at the Hampton Inn Express.

P.S Thank you Samantha for always having towels and lotion for me in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
MHTHN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Becky C,

Thank you for sharing your comments with Tripadvisor.com. I am pleased to read that Samantha, who is one of our newest housekeepers, made your stay memorable. It is amazing how far please and thank you can go, I thank you for choosing our hotel. Please come back.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My Wife and I recently stayed at the Merrimack hotel for two local graduation events.
The hotel was perfect in every way possible.
Great staff.
Great room with outstanding shower in bathroom.
Breakfast had something for every dietary requirement.
All areas of the hotel were exceptionally clean and comfortable.
Plenty of nearby restaurants and a great international shopping mall with NO sales tax.
One member of the staff I have mention because of her personality and great smile is Brianna
at the front desk.
The Davies, Florida.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear SUMMERHILL,

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent visit to Merrimack. I know you have many hotels to choose from, thank you for patronage. I am pleased that you found the hotel PERFECT in every way! Thank you for recognizing Brianna she is one of our rising stars. Please come back.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed here recently on a visit to New England. The hotel is clean and friendly and in a good location with easy access to the Spaulding Turnpike. There are a number of dinning options close buy and a full service grocery store. The stay was just fine with one caveat. Our room had a king bed but the room dimensions were really small. It was fine for one night but an extended stay might be a little confining.

Room Tip: No fridge or microwave
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
MHTHN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Bob M.,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your experience. I agree access to the Everett Turnpike is great and our proximity to dinning and shopping is one of the best in the state. The Merrimack Premium Outlets are less that 1.5 miles away. Please come back and next time you come try one of our king studio suites the are larger with a full size pull out sofa, microwave and refrigerator.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

From the time we checked in until we left we were very impressed. This is not your typical Holiday Inn or Express. The rooms were clean and had great pillows, (4) per bed. The breakfast was great. No grits for this southern boy, but everything else was great. The staff was the best I have ever experienced...They were very polite and helpful. One even printed out directions and a map to get us to the beach and back. We also received coupons to local restaurants. Best of all were the homemade cookies at the front desk each night. Kudos to the management. They run a great hotel. I will stay there anytime I'm in the area!

Room Tip: The suite had a pull out sofa, fridge and microwave...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear TarHeelWalt,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.com, I greatly appreciate it. I am happy to read the we exceeded your expectations. We strive to provide a room that is clean and of the highest quality standards. We are glad you enjoyed our new queen size pillows! Thank you for your compliments and please come back!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is a very good stopover or short stay hotel. The location is fantastic if you plan on doing some shopping at the Merrimack outlets(excellent shopping!). The hotel is very clean and well maintained. The lobby configuration is very awkward and not very user-friendly for guests with a lot of baggages and suitcases.
We stayed in a family suit and it was very comfortable and clean. I would have appreciated a better appointed kitchenette with more family friendly features. The pool at the hotel is a nice touch after a long day shopping but unheated.
The breakfast at the hotel is your standard Holiday Inn Express breakfast, however the area is very clean and well maintained. I personally would have enjoyed a better fresh fruit selection and more healthy breakfast options.
Inclosing this is a very good hotel for a short layover with some descent restaurant options in the area with excellent shopping nearby.

Room Tip: Backside of the hotel for less street noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Grandpa_Walton,

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent visit to Merrimack. As a property that was completely renovated, the entrance presented some challenges for us. We did install an elevator at the entrance to accommodate those guests with multiple bags and those with disabilities. It can be utilized instead of the grand staircase at the entrance. I agree the double queen suite is an excellent room for families. Thank you for sharing your critique and please come back!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Simply put, our experience at the Holiday Inn Express in Merrimack could not have been better. The hotel is in excellent condition, the result of a remodel a couple of years ago. It looks brand new and is obviously very well cared for. The lobby, common areas, hallways, and our room were all perfect, with quality finishings all around. Even the outside of the hotel is beautiful and mostly brick.

What really made our experience exceptional, though, was the evening desk clerk named Amanda. She was very friendly, and she checked us in quickly, but when she found out that we were leaving to catch a flight very early in the morning (and would therefore miss breakfast )she offered to put us together a bag of pastries, fruit, oatmeal, etc. for us to take with us. After deciding to take her up on her offer, I came back to let her know what we wanted to take for the morning, and I saw her going above and beyond what was expected to make the stay of several other customers more pleasant as well.

I've stayed in a lot of hotels of various star levels, but I can honestly say that I've never been more pleased with a stay than I was during my short time at the Holiday Inn Express in Merrimack. Excellence all around.

Also, if you are in the mood for ice cream, there is a small mom and pop soft serve ice cream stand called King Kone about 3-5 minutes away that is very good. Tip: Unless you can eat massive amounts of ice cream, stick with the small. I ordered a medium and it was over 1 foot tall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear GBUNT,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased that you found the hotel perfect. Thank you for singling out Amanda she does a great job and we are happy to have her on our staff. Thank you for noticing the complete renovation we completed in 2012. IHG thought it was so good we won Renovation of the Year in 2013. Thank you again and please come back.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Three and a half families in town for a weekend wedding/ family reunion all enjoyed the clean/quiet rooms, delicious breakfast, and positive staff attitudes. One recommendation is access to a frig for baby formula, maybe a temporary frig brought to the room like a crib.

• Stayed: June 2014
MHTHN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Faezzo,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your experience at our hotel. It was a pleasure to serve you and your family. I am pleased you found the rooms clean and quiet. Housekeeping works really hard to be sure your stay is comfortable. I am sorry every room does not have a refrigerator. We are planning to upgrade our two bedded queen rooms with refrigerators later this year. Thank you again, please come back!

John B. Rogers

Also consider these accommodations in or near Merrimack
Quality Inn
Courtyard Nashua
Courtyard Nashua
#3 of 13 in Nashua
Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack? Share your experiences!