“Very nice place to stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Merrimack
Pascoag, Rhode Island
“Very nice place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel but probably not my last. Was here for the NASCAR weekend at Loudon. The Staff were very friendly. Hotel was maintained to a high level. The room was smaller than I expected but was very nice, adequate for 2 people. Breakfast was very good and exceeded what I expected, better than most any other free breakfast I have had. The rate was comparable to other hotels in the area, especially considering the major event taking place only about 1 hour away.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
MHTHN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear David S,

Thank you for sharing your experience on our Tripadvisor site. It was our pleasure to serve you. thank you for the compliments regarding our breakfast. We have been working diligently to improve the quality aand variety of items we have available. We try to offer competative value that will make you want to return. Please come back!

John B. Rogers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Hebrew first
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

this was my first stay in Holiday Inn ever and believe me I am very hard to please type of person. Stayed there for shopping to the Merrimack Premium Outlets and trip to CRANE BEACH, Outlets are very close to the hotel about 3 minutes drive. we couldn't go to the beach cause of loads of rain and wind so spent 4days there. went to Manchester mall, Mel's fun park etc. first of all location is right off the Hwy, few restaurants & fast food places & grocery store are at walking distance. ***very clean***, beds r comfy, complimentary breakfast is also good., staff is very helpful & friendly, rooms are small compare to Hilton or Marriot but still big enough for family of 4. by the way if you are coffee or tea lover then this is perfect for you cause that's available 24/7 and 5 or 6 tea choices:). thanks again to all the staff members:)

Regards,
Aujla Family

Room Tip: we were on the 3rd floor and pool view.
4 Thank Ramandeep T
MHTHN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Dear Ramandeep T,

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Express hotel for your first ever Holiday Inn experience . I am pleased that your experience exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the compliments of our team. They work hard so you can stay relaxed! You didn't mention the pool, I know the fourth was a wash out for your Cranes beach plans, but I hope you got a chance to experience our beautiful outdoor pool on the nice weather days? Please come back!

merrimack
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I'm a 60 year old lady I came to stay at the holiday inn express because my daughter in law was abusing me Front Desk Brianna and housekeeper Samantha made me feel welcomed and comfortable those 2 lady's made me have tears of joy with how sweet and kind they were to me. I was staying in room 339 when Samantha stopped by to check on me and to make sure I was okay and set with things I needed I was blessed to meet Brianna and Samantha. I checked out the hotel a few days later and Samantha made a gift bag for me has I was leaving to stay in a shelter for the time being. I would request Holiday Inn Express to anyone because you will be treated with respect and people who care for their guests. Thank you Samantha and Brianna.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank ginaspalding
Dear ginaspaulding,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience on our Tripadvisor.com site! I am blown away by your story. Brianna and Samantha have been commended for the superior guest service. I hope all the best for you and I am pleased they were there for you in your time of need. Please come back!

Winston-Salem North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were in the Nashua/Merrimack area for 6 days and used this hotel as a base location to visit family in the area. Staff were very friendly, service was excellent, Hotel has been maintained to a very high level, (looks almost new inside). Room was small but adequate for two people. Breakfast was varied, (hot and cold items) and better than most freebies. Rate was comparable to other chains in the area, but in our mind was an excellent value. So, Price, Location, Service all add up to a Good Place to Stay.

1 Thank TeamPandG
MHTHN, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear TeamPandG,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor. Thank you for staying with us for six days, we appreciate your patronage. I am pleased you found the staff friendly and the service superior. Thank you for the recommendation. Please come back!

New Brunswick, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed overnight fir shopping to the Merrimack Premium Outlets which is a 5 minute drive from hotel. Rooms are a but small but comfortable. The pillows were soft, although one was identified as firm. Staff is very friendly and helping. They offer free hot breakfast, outdoor pool and free onsite parking.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bellamonieman
Dear Bellamonieman,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Merrimack. Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience. We are the closest hotel to the Merrimack Premium Outlets where you can shop at over 100 stores. We also have some great restaurants within walking distance like the Common Man and Sweet Ginger. We also have a grocery store and NH state liquor were you can purchase the least expensive wine and spirits in New England! Please come back!

Nova Scotia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

We are here for night two of our two night stay. The hotel is clean, well maintained and I like that the side doors are locked, access is by your room key. The bed is comfortable and you have your choice of firm or soft pillows. The shower is roomy and the amenties are very nice quality. If I had a negative comment it would be that they need a safety bar for the tub. Now there is one at the back of the shower, but if you are sitting into the tub, or for children, there really needs to be a safety bar at the bathtub level. The breakfast area seating is large with a variety of table sizes. There is a good variety on the breakfast buffet but the area is narrow and can be crowded but there is lots to choose from. The hotel is close to gas stations, fast food restaurants and is less than a 10 min drive from the Merrimack Premium Outlets. If we return to this area, we will definitely stay here. It is quiet and handy the Everett Turnpike.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank K.C.NovaScotia
Dear K.C. NovaScotia,

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I am pleased you found the hotel clean and well maintained. The maintenance and housekeeping staff work hard to keep our guests coming back. I agree the breakfast buffet has lots to offer; from Gluten free muffins, to almond milk, Greek yogurt, Kellogg's brand cereals, Nemo's cinnamon buns, Turkey sausage, scrambled eggs, omelets and more! Please come back!

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

Our room was 1/2 the size of other rooms in this chain and it had no ref ridge or microwave...BUT your can't beat the Service ANYWHERE!!! Front Desk person, VALANA went above and beyond the call of duty to find and bring a refrigerator to our room for my Must Be Refrigerated Medication. Then she delivered ice to our room to keep the medication cold until the refrigerator was plugged in and cooled off. This young lady needs a BONUS! She makes all the difference in our feelings about this location!! The housekeeping staff were all delightful during our 4 day stay! Great sense of humor, smiles, and welcoming! Valana and her staff are the absolute best!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back are quieter. Handicapped parking is at one end of the building so if walking is a...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear Don C.,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Merrimack. Thank you for recognizing Valana she does a great job and we are happy to have her. I am sorry only our suites have refrigerators, but we are expecting a delivery of refrigerators which will be placed in our two queen bedded rooms in the next two weeks! Thank you for recommending our hotel please come back.

John B. Rogers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Merrimack
Residences at Daniel Webster
Courtyard Nashua
#3 of 13 in Nashua
Homewood Suites by Hilton Gateway Hills Nashua
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manchester Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack? Share your experiences!