“Awesome Year Round Spot!”
Review of Mahoosuc Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Milan
Mahoosuc Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Milan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've now stayed here in the Summer and Winter. In the winter its an awesome spot to snowmobile from! In the summer time I would recommend booking a raft trip and then just hang around the fire after! If you are into horse back riding, im sure that would be a lot of fun too!

Room Tip: Ask for a steak and potato dinner! Some of the best Ive ever had!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Mahoosuc Inn

Reviewed 20 May 2014

A group of friends and I made a trip to the Mahoosuc Inn to check out the white water rafting tours that they offer. Our group of 6 first time rafters were able to ride some entry level rapids both in a raft and in individual kayaks. Our hosts and rafting guides were really friendly and made my friends and I feel right at home. We were provided with all of the necessary equipment and our guides certainly had safety in mind with a safety orientation before we hit the water, and several safety reminders along the way. I can't say enough good things about the Mahoosuc Inn staff.

My group didn't stay at the Inn, but we had a chance to enjoy a meal there, which again was a pleasant and memorable experience. The overwhelming sense of hospitality back at the Inn was terrific. A day full of laughs, beautiful scenery, and great conversation accompanied by a fantastic meal really made the trip memorable. I would recommend the Mahoosuc Inn to any friend or family member.

I look forward to going back for a more advanced rafting adventure and horse back riding.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Our family of four is so glad we chose to stay at the Mahoosuc Inn during a four day trip to the North Woods this December. Mark spoiled us rotten and made sure we got the most from our visit which included snow hiking, snow shooing, and cross country skiing. Next time we'll make sure to book a dog sledding adventure! My husband wants to come back in the fall for a guided bird hunting trip.

Room Tip: We loved our room which faced the barn. This way we got to see the horses get fed every morning.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 December 2013

By far one of our favorite places to visit for a weekend getaway in New Hampshire. Scenic, cozy, comfortable beds, private bedrooms, and of course the innkeepers Mark and Kim are fantastic. We've stayed at the inn during the summer, fall, and winter. Love the gardens in the summer, hiking and riding horses in the fall, and xc skiing/snowshoeing in the winter! We even had our family photos taken here, such a beautiful spot.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Spent another weekend at the Inn with family and friends. The peacefulness of the Inn, the abundance of outdoor activities at our fingertips, made for yet another memorable experience. We have always felt welcomed like family by Mark and Kim and have now made it an annual. Thanks again for another great trip to the White Mountains!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Many thanks to Mark and Kim for a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Not sure what we would have done without your helpful tips on everything from riding to moosing.

Really enjoyed our stay and look forward to coming back next month.

Steve

Room Tip: I think I would try one of the upstairs rooms next month when I come back.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My family of 3 (11-year old daughter) spent 2 nights at the Mahoosuc Inn while visiting the White Mountains for a sporting event. My wife and daughter fell in love with the place immediately. The inn is a few miles off the beaten track of northern NH tourism, but the extra distance was worthwhile. The building, the owners, and the animals make the place. We stayed in the bridal suite room, and felt quite comfortable there. The room had ample seating, and there's lots more space to hang out around the house or in front or in the back. We enjoyed soaking in the hot tub (especially welcome after climbing Mt Washington on my bike), and then sitting by the fire pit and roasting marshmallows. My daughter loved the horses that are kept on the same property (trail rides available), and the cats, and the dog, and the chickens -- you get the picture. And we all really liked the owners Mark and Kim, who seem to be pillars of the local community. We missed breakfast one day, and had it the second day. It wasn't a spread to write home about, but it was darn tasty anyway. My wife is already looking for excuses to return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milan
Mt Madison Inn & Suites
Top Notch Inn
Top Notch Inn
#1 of 7 in Gorham
Deer Mountain Lodge & Wilderness Resort

Been to Mahoosuc Inn? Share your experiences!