“Over a dollar a minute.”
Review of 13 Screams

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
13 Screams
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Over a dollar a minute.”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

The attraction and the scares were there - not great but not bad. But it is exceedingly short. My receipt was time stamped 7:58 and we were done and complaining in a group by 8:08. That included the time to stand in line too. Plus there is a super creep with long hair that works there, just made everyone feel extremely uncomfortable.

5 Thank Atcowboy

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Haunt!”
Reviewed 7 October 2011

I think I peed my pants! My friends screamed so much I'm deaf! Can't wait to go back.

2 Thank hischick
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Love to be scared?”
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Awesome, if you like haunted houses, this is a must see. It keeps you on edge. You never know what's around the next turn.Going back with another group of friends.

5 Thank Tjwiii74