“Great margaritas”

Description: Zip Code 03254
Billerica, Massachusetts
“Great margaritas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

The food is very good, the margaritas are awesome nice little place good atmosphere.prices are reasons. The chic hangars are delicious

Visited August 2014

Portsmouth
“Mediocre Mexican”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Don't stray from the typical tex-mex or you'll be disappointed. Table side guacamole was excellent. Chicken quesadilla was very good as well. Alitas de pollo was disappointing. Chicken was cooked well, but sauce was a sweet tomatoe sauce with no spice nothing like a buffalo sauce, as claimed on the menu. My wife had the chicken with white sauce with corn and poblano peppers. Her chicken was very dry and the overall dish was very bland. Portions were good size. My only other complaint was that our waitress would avoid eye contact and seemed to hide in the kitchen even though we were her only table. The other wait staff seemed more attentive.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank RConstantine
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Not bad, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I have been here 4 solid times for food. Each time I have been underwhelmed with the quality of the food. I find that it is overpriced for what it is. The food isn't bad, but I do find it to be bland. Their guacamole is made table-side which is very cool. But it's just avocado, line and salt. There's not much else to it (which I find disappointing).

I fully admit I may be spoiled by the Americanized definition of Mexican food- therefore, a place with more authentic style food may seem "off" to me. Yet, I still feel everything is bland in flavor.

The staff is another issue. I find the servers to not be knowledgable of the food, and the bartenders are very unprofessional. There have been people doing their cash out at the bar next to me (which, as a worker in the industry, is highly unprofessional).

I will probably return because often it is open the latest in the area.

London, United Kingdom
“Quick bite out”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We went on a wet july night. Busy but we had a table straight away. Water arrived and nachos with a thin but tasty salsa. We all had fajitas. Large portion. Good taste and tender steak. The margaritas were disappointing. Far far too sweet. Possibly a bottle mix not fresh....suggest asking before ordering as we did not. Overall we would go again but different drinks and maybe share a main dish.

new hampshire
“Southwest up North”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Overall the restaurant was good. There were chips and salsa served on the table. The salsa was spicy, which I like, but was more like a pasta sauce consistency. The meals we ordered were average but not bad for the price. If you're in the mood for a Margarita--this must be the place to be! The selection was huge. The beers were very reasonably priced.
I will probably visit again when I'm in the mood for Mexican.

• Visited June 2014