“New Hampshire's Best Pizza”

Pat's Seafood and Pizzeria
Reviewed 19 December 2013

In the last 30 years, I have sampled pizza at dozens and dozens of restaurants across the state of New Hampshire. My wife and I have a few favorite spots, where we both enjoy the uniqueness of the pizza that is offered. What makes Pat's pizza top our list, is the simplicity of the offering. Perfectly done thin crust, with a wonderfully flavorful tomato sauce and an exceptional cheese topping. It is really the only pizza that we will order without toppings. It is that good!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

We have a camp nearby and this is a great place to grab pizzas, chicken wings and subs. I have never eaten in the restaurant, but it looks decent. Our family has always enjoyed the food from here. It can get pretty busy at peak times, but I keep their number in my cell phone and we always call in our orders. Recommended!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Pat's consistently serves up great food. The pizza and calzones are prepared fresh and will satisfy most pizza critics. I was also impressed with the non-Italian comfort food; burgers, chicken tenders, & fries! If you need a place to sit down with the family or take-out, this place is a gem.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Driving kids back from camp at dinnertime, and spotted Pat's in a strip mall. Menu had enough variety to cover the variety of family tastes, so took a chance. I ordered the baked haddock with sides of sautéed spinach and mashed sweet potatoes. Wife ordered crab cakes which came with fries. Teenager 1 ordered chicken kabob salad, and teenager 2 ordered blue (cheese) burger. EVERYTHING was perfectly prepared and delicious. I would never expect this demanding group to be universally pleased along the highway. The service was spot on. Note that the adults had just spent two days in Portland experiencing world class seashore cuisine. A nice enough experience that it called for a review on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

My husband and I stopped here mainly because we didn't want to sit in traffic. We were pleasantly surprised! It definitely doesn't look like much from the road...it's in a small strip mall. But once inside, we both liked the atmosphere...it's more than just your average piazza shop. It's clean, bright and the menu and specials looked appetizing and once we were served, we weren't disappointed! My husband claims it was the best burger he's ever had...my salad was fresh, and their dressing is homemade. Owner and his daughter were very friendly and helped us with some good inside info regarding a local concert we were heading to :)