Matterhorn Inn
White Oak Motel & Cottages(Holderness)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Mill Falls at the Lake(Meredith)(Great Value!)
US$217
Econo Lodge(Ossipee)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$80
EconoLodge
US$87
  • Fitness centre
Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$138
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
Lake Winnipesaukee Motel(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
Grand View Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$146
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Dirty. Stained bedding maintenance staff lurking creepy. 4 staff people living in rooms. This was the worst motel I have ever stayed in. Maintenance knocked on our door at 7:48 pm to warn us to be quiet and that the cops have been there a couple of times a week. He said that people have an idea of how a motel should be. Outlet pulling out of wall.shelf above sink faing off. Windows dirty. Curtains falling down.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Lcccc
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I really like Choice properties, and frequently stay with them. This property is not worthy of their affiliation. It was dirty, mold was growing on the ceiling of the bathroom, bugs around and the sheets did not appear to be very clean. I would never stay there again

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Windsweptphot
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Very basic motel with simple rooms, but then some unexpected features (e.g. fridges in the rooms, a nice grill available for use, a basketball hoop). If you're tired of granite countertops, come here.

Because its no-frills, it's a much better value than anything you'd find in nearby vacation-town Meredith. In that regard, it's a good choice for the budget-conscious traveler. Nonetheless, the price is still higher than you'd expect for what you get.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 6 July 2012

This place was clean and inexpensive. It is old and outdated and in need of renovation. But it was a place to stay the night not vacation. The staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I recently stayed at this motel during Bike Week, perhaps the busiest week the region has all year. I booked late (March) and my choices were few. I booked at the Rodeway due to the proximity to the event. After booking, I read all the nasty reviews and was not expecting much - but I had little choice. As I was traveling with a friend and not my family, I figured that as long as the bed was clean, I would be happy. The room was very clean and smelled great. We had reserved a non-smoking room and that is what we got. The sheets and towels smelled very clean which is important to me. I talked with several other guests who all agreed the rooms were very clean.

I highly recommend the Rodeway Inn and I will stay there next year. Do yourself a favor and disregard the negative posts below.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor rooms offer more privacy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends