Matterhorn Inn
White Oak Motel & Cottages(Holderness)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
Econo Lodge(Ossipee)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$80
EconoLodge
US$87
  • Fitness centre
Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$138
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$99
Priceline
Lake Winnipesaukee Motel(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Agoda.com
Grand View Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$146
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2009

The carpet was dirty, the water pressure was low, the heat was off when we got there and it was 25 degrees out. The water in the shower and sink would only get warm. I could deal with how small the room was but the other things need to be corrected.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank kerrysirish
Reviewed 25 January 2009

I had some business that kept me in the area for two days, and wanted a place to spend the night. The Rodeway was about the only place opened, as it was the dead of winter.

I called the location directly to see if I could check in early (around 9am), as I wouldn't be able to check in after 6 PM otherwise. The gentleman that answered was very polite and said it would be no problem to do that.

I arrived at 8:30am and he let me check in as promised. He even was kind enough to help me figure out how to get my electronic key to work (even though I could have sworn I did the exact same thing before I went to bug him).

I got the non-smoking king bed room, which came with a microwave and small fridge. The shower had one of those water saver heads, so it took a bit to get used to. Also, there was a Mr. Coffe coffemaker with a regular and decafe packages of coffee along with filters, various sweeteners and one creamer.

The room itself was very clean and had a good amount of towels and an extra pillow (the bed already had three on it). The only problem was the smell. It was very musty smelling, and there wasn't anything you could do about it. Since it's winter you can't just open a window.

The bed was comfortable, and there was an alarm clock as well as a timer on the TV that you could program to turn on at a certain time too. I used both to wake up the next morning, and both worked.

I filled the coffeemaker with water and used the one packet of regular coffee. However, with the one creamer the coffee still was a bit too strong and I didn't have all that much. Perhaps I should have bought a small container of cream from the Mobil on the Run next door.

Just know that when you stay there the it's not the Ritz, but it's not all that bad either. It's a half-way decent place to rest without a lot of worry.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Allan H
Reviewed 19 August 2008

We had a few unwelcomed vistors in our hotel room...FLEAS!.and other bugs. The bathroom floor, tub and some of the towels were infested with these creatures. The only thing the maid did when she "cleaned" the room was make the beds and throw out the garbage. Very quick. I guess she didn't want to be in there either. But on the bright side, the area is very beauiful and close to things we wanted to do. Too bad we had to cut it short by one day because of those fleas, but we just couldn't stand it. Disgusting....

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank bluedenise
Reviewed 2 January 2008

My husband booked this hotel for us for a quick getaway in NH. I was a bit scared after seeing what he booked. But I was pleasantly surprised. It was not that bad. It is no way a resort hotel but it is what it is. It is a 1 star motor inn. But our room was clean with fresh paint, the bathroom was clean with excellent water pressure and hot, hot water. For a stop overnight it is not bad if the rate is $55 or less. I would not pay a dime over $60. Meredith down the street is a nice quaint town along with Center Harbor and Wolfboro, I highly recommend going to the Canoe restaurant in Center Harbor and walking around the lake and the shops in Meredith Center. Also, skating at the lake in front of The Mills Falls Hotel. (They have skates available to use)

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Remay28
Reviewed 5 July 2007

Booked this to be close to Keepsake Quilting in Center Harbor. It was only 3/4 mile away. Very old motel, noisy a/c, not worth the money for sure. $145 a night! When we checked in the manager tried to charge us an even higher rate. I would not recommend this place for any amount. . There are several other motels nearby that are not on the internet.

Stayed: June 2007