“Loved it!”
Review of Olde Orchard Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moultonborough
Olde Orchard Farm
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

I'm so glad we stayed here, lovely b&b, beautiful area.
Normally I don't visit b&b's with kids but the Old Orchard looked so nice and Shannon was so helpful from booking to check out that I'm happy we did! We had a lovely room upstairs with our 3 kids sharing the room next door.
The area is beautiful, we took a trip to Franconia notch in the White Mountains and went
biking (spotting a moose!) and explored the lakes. Meredith is a nice town to have dinner.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 2 August 2013

When we arrived we were greeted by Chutney, Zoe, and Scout (three resident pygmy goats) and their fellow free ranging rooster and hens. The backdrop to these idyllic farm animals, who were straight out of central casting, was a picturesque apple orchard corralled within a stonewall, a lovely rustic barn, and beautiful gardens leading up to the front door of the well appointed main house where we stayed. We truly felt like we had walked into a Norman Rockwell painting that extended to the living room common areas with classic furniture and bookshelves filled with wonderful reading material and games. When we got to our room we continued to be amazed at our good fortune of finding this place. If you are in need of a place to rest for the night in this area, you must try to stay at this inn.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My husband and I booked a room at the last minute at this sweet Bed and Breakfast this past weekend for our anniversary. It was the only room left, and it was just what we were looking for! A beautifully refurbished and well-maintained old farmhouse, everything from the towels to the robes to the paint on the walls looks brand new. A delicious breakfast of berries and yogurt, french toast with cooked peaches and butter, fresh squeezed o.j. and coffee rounded out our visit. I definitely recommend this delightful spot, and hope to visit again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Maiden's Blush room. The bed was SO comfortable, the bath had lemongrass hand...
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Great experience from start to finish. Warm welcome, clean room, lots of nature about, amazing home cooked breakfast served with smiles. At night, we could hear the hooting of a barred owl nearby. We also strolled to the nearby cemeteries (few minutes walk at most) to read the OLD tombstones...a lot of history there. Only complaint is that we only had one night to spend there!

Room Tip: Make sure you stroll the apple orchard.
1  Thank Doug M
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I recently stayed at the olde orchard inn for 2 nights to attend a wedding and had a wonderful experience. The property was beautiful, rooms were clean and comfortable, food was amazing, and the location to castle in the clouds where the wedding was held was very close by. In the other direction was a very short ride to the lake where we spent quite a bit of time. Overall just an amazing, romantic weekend.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank AnastasiaLG
Reviewed 10 July 2013

My family of 5, (3 kids) stayed at this Inn last memorial day weekend and I am finally getting around to writing a review. We had a wonderful 3 day weekend here! We booked two rooms located right next door to each other. We were looking for a friendly, clean and authentic country inn and Olde Orchard was perfect. The owner and her helpers were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast each morning was yummy! The decor is clean and modern and what sets this inn apart from the typical old and dust inns one finds in New England. My kids enjoyed the farm animals on site and tire swing. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing stay. The innkeepers recommendations for local attractions and restaurants was very helpful. We hope to get back there again sometime.

Room Tip: All rooms looked good!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Elise A
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My husband and I were in town for only one night to attend a wedding, and had booked the Pippin room. When we arrived, Shannon immediately gave us a free upgrade to a larger room. Everything was perfect!..the room was charming, cozy and spotless, and the grounds are beautiful! I accidentally left something behind, and Shannon graciously mailed it back to me...I absolutely recommend a stay at the very pretty Olde Orchard Inn with it's lovely owners!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Been to Olde Orchard Farm? Share your experiences!