Sunapee Lake Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mount Sunapee
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Our experience at this hotel was perfect. The staff was extremely friendly; the hotel was very clean and most of all it was SO quiet! I could not believe when we went for breakfast how many people were there because we were not woken up once... Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Horrible doesn't begin to discribe the staff at this hotel! While my issue was resolved, it left me feeling horrible and angry. The young person at the desk didn't want to hear anything I had to say, comtinually talked over and down to me. I'm a professional in customer service and I have never encountered anyone this terrible at their job. This experience completly tainted my entire experience, I will never go near this place again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sally F
Justin B, General Manager at Sunapee Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Our staff is professionally trained in customer care and try to go above and beyond in every interaction with our guests. Unfortunately I was not present for the group you came with during their check in. Although I was present upon check out and am disappointed that this was not mentioned. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write this review so it can be utilized as a training tool for our front desk staff. I am glad to hear that the issue was resolved to your benefit quickly and would like to apologize that you feel that you were treated badly.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Hotel was clean and staff wonderful - continental breakfast ok, nothing spectacular but the lady who ran it was very thorough and keeping it well cleaned - outside area very plain - we were there to do the Mt. Kearsage dinner cruise in Sunapee so that was only 5 min. away - like to spend my time outdooors and found that you really couldn't do any walking away from the hotel because of the highway and the grounds were small. Would like to have seen some picnic tables and chairs to sit in outside.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Everything except the comfort level of the overly soft beds was fine. Perhaps our room was unique in this negative aspect. We were pleased to have this choice of motel in the Sunapee Lake/Mountain area; there were several bed and breakfast places -- but we tend to be more comfortable in the motel setting of which there no others besides The Best Western.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

a real clean and nice place to stay-the front desk staff was really helpful and provided a lot of info on things to do in the area-Alayna was particularly helpful. I would recommend to anyone who visits the area-was particularly great because it was so close to the annual crafts fair.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Best Western Lake Sunapee is perfectly located near all the area attractions. The beach is just around the bend and Sunapee Harbour is a few miles away. And of course, the ski area is right there.
The room was a good size and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was standard for this type of hotel.
Staff was very pleasant and accommodating.
My husband and I had no complaints during our 2 day stay and would stay here again.
This hotel was very quiet!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Thanks for the wonderful weekend. My husband and I enjoyed our stay in Sunapee. What a great area to explore. Your staff was so helpful with endless suggestions of things to do. It doesn't get any better than walking to the beach for a cool swim on a hot summer night! We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
8 mi away
Inn at Pleasant Lake
Inn at Pleasant Lake
#1 of 6 in New London

Been to Sunapee Lake Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sunapee Lake Lodge

Address: 1403 Route 103, Mount Sunapee, NH 03255-5952 (Formerly Best Western Sunapee Lake Lodge)
Region: United States > New Hampshire > Mount Sunapee
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mount Sunapee
Price Range: £99 - £129 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Sunapee Lake Lodge 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunapee Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Sunapee Lake Hotel Mount Sunapee