Sunapee Lake Lodge
US$288
US$259
Fairway Motel(New London)(Great Value!)
US$115
Rodeway Inn(Claremont)
US$70
Priceline
Henniker Motel(Henniker)
US$108
Hotels.com
Holiday Inn Express Springfield(Springfield)
US$111
HIExpress.com
US$130
US$98
US$87
Travelocity
US$88
Priceline
All reviewsski areaaccess roadstate beachroom was cleanarea attractionstoilet paperegg sandwichcontinental breakfast isminute driveveteransnhsoapsmountproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Our experience at this hotel was perfect. The staff was extremely friendly; the hotel was very clean and most of all it was SO quiet! I could not believe when we went for breakfast how many people were there because we were not woken up once... Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Horrible doesn't begin to discribe the staff at this hotel! While my issue was resolved, it left me feeling horrible and angry. The young person at the desk didn't want to hear anything I had to say, comtinually talked over and down to me. I'm a professional in customer service and I have never encountered anyone this terrible at their job. This experience completly tainted my entire experience, I will never go near this place again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sally F
Justin B, General Manager at Sunapee Lake Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Our staff is professionally trained in customer care and try to go above and beyond in every interaction with our guests. Unfortunately I was not present for the group you came with during their check in. Although I was present upon check out and am disappointed that this was not mentioned. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write this review so it can be utilized as a training tool for our front desk staff. I am glad to hear that the issue was resolved to your benefit quickly and would like to apologize that you feel that you were treated badly.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Hotel was clean and staff wonderful - continental breakfast ok, nothing spectacular but the lady who ran it was very thorough and keeping it well cleaned - outside area very plain - we were there to do the Mt. Kearsage dinner cruise in Sunapee so that was only 5 min. away - like to spend my time outdooors and found that you really couldn't do any walking away from the hotel because of the highway and the grounds were small. Would like to have seen some picnic tables and chairs to sit in outside.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Everything except the comfort level of the overly soft beds was fine. Perhaps our room was unique in this negative aspect. We were pleased to have this choice of motel in the Sunapee Lake/Mountain area; there were several bed and breakfast places -- but we tend to be more comfortable in the motel setting of which there no others besides The Best Western.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

a real clean and nice place to stay-the front desk staff was really helpful and provided a lot of info on things to do in the area-Alayna was particularly helpful. I would recommend to anyone who visits the area-was particularly great because it was so close to the annual crafts fair.