“Good place for business lunch”

You You Japanese Bistro
Ranked #44 of 262 Restaurants in Nashua
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Staff is very friendly, menu selection and the food is also good, reasonably priced, When greeted you get a very good soup right off the bat. Also, a quiet atmosphere suitable for a business meeting or similar. I tried the Bento Box with teriyaki steak, more that I could eat, but that seems typical for me these days in restaurants. With a bento you get rice, steak, vegies, salad and a couple other things too. Overall would go back, wish they had hibachi style meals though.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We (2) have enjoyed dining here since we "discovered" it many years ago. On a recent visit(1-31-2014) we placed our usual order( 2 bento boxes) & observed a nearby tableof 3 who arrived after we placed our order, being served before us. It appeared that they received the same meal we had ordered. It was not very busy & this 30+ minute wait to be served was unusual & unpleasant . We hope this is not going to happen again but be aware this is not a place to have lunch if you are on a schedule.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Despite having read several negative reviews before writing my own, I have 99% positive things to say about YOU YOU.
I can only assume that the people reviewing negatively aren't well versed in sushi/sashimi or are simple unaccustomed to dealing with a server with a thick accent, which is often the case. Possibly...the reviewer has the attitude problem and decided to be a bigger p***k and try to hurt the establishment by posting a negative review here. So, to my readers I say this; go try them for yourself, not based on anyone's review!
I have never had a bad experience with YOU YOU. I find the staff to be courteous and knowledgable and the atmosphere pleasant. It might be because I am now considered a 'regular' or maybe because they are always that way.
The food may be a little expensive but I don't mind. The specials are exotic and the drinks aren't watered down. Most important for a sushi place... I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN SICK!
They offer far more than just sushi, there is a good selection of items from several Asian cuisines. Try the 'hot pot'...trust me!
I have every intention of going back for more...and more....I may be growing gills from so much raw fish! Enjoy!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

The food is good, sushi is good quality but pricey and small. Menu has lots of Asian variety -- mostly Japanese, but some Thai and Korean dishes. Service is variable and the hosts can be testy from time to time. I have been going here for years and would give it 4 stars, if not for the sometimes attitude of the management.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I have been here multiple times. Most people go for the lounge and their cocktails. Their sushi isn't the quality or reasonably priced around. In fact, I get my sushi at Shira Kiku, much better quality! If and when I go here I get a Japanese noodle dish.