“A Good Panera Store”

Panera Bread
Ranked #69 of 256 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Palm Bay, Florida
“A Good Panera Store”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

This Panera is the same as most. We went for breakfast. The wait time to order was too long. They did not have enough registers open as they should have at a busy time. Once we got our food it was fine. It is a nice, large comfortable, clean store.

• Visited June 2014

Boston, MA
“Always Reliable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

Panera Bread is always a reliable choice for great soups, salads, and sandwiches. This branch of the chain is no exception providing fast, friendly service and really good food. Obviously the restaurant can get very busy at lunch time, but we have found the restaurant clears quickly.

• Visited February 2014
Colebrook, New Hampshire
“Great place for lunch & dinner... Flexible, inexpensive, nice people!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Great selection of flexible menus...

Very nice and courteous people always smiling....

Fast service, no tips to give, great food, affordable...

I love it!!

Pepperell, Massachusetts
“poor customer service and very rude counterhelper”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

very rude young teenager. Wonder how she was brought up!!! After a few times of changing my mind I decided to get a kids grilled cheese sandwich for my mother. She insisted I asked for the adult one and said three people heard me. She was loud, obnoxious and very condescending to me as a customer. I report her to the manager and insisted that he talk to her about her behavior/. Some people just have more class than others. Happens again my family and I will not step foot in this establishment!

Pepperell, Massachusetts
“Always a good sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

Ate here over the weekend, and had my usual Asiago Roast Beef with some broccoli cheddar soup. Food is consistantly good here, and service is usually pretty quick. Panera is not gourmet food, but a good solid choice for a quick meal. I found that going for lunch is a mob scene...but if you go for dinner the place is empty.