“Quick sit down meal”

Five Guys
Ranked #61 of 259 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

The fun of the place for me was the peanuts you could eat before hand. They give very good sized portions and you can get the burger pretty much anyway you want. The food itself was okay, nothing too great, but worth to do once.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Oy, this place was a disappointment. If you like well-done burgers and fries, well here's the place to go - just don't expect any variety or good flavor. I tried to order a medium burger and was told that "all our burgers are well-done and juicy." Juicy? How about dripping with fat? It just didn't taste good. Well, t least it was thoroughly cooked!

The fries were a long way from home, too: soggy, either over or undercooked, I'm not sure which, but just not very good. They stack bags of potatoes right in the middle of the floor, I guess for effect, but customers have to maneuver around them, which is a bit strange. I can't figure out how they think a three foot pile of potato bags is attractive or in the least interesting, but there you have it.

And one more thing: it's very noisy in there. The staff have a patter they shout at each other, phrases like "burger up!" (which could be meaningful if there was actually a server delivering the food to your table). I don't remember any of the other phrases, either because they were unintelligible, meaningless and/or annoying.

I won't be going back.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

After all the hype I had heard about this place I was extremely disappointed. it is outrageously expensive to boot. This barely meets the standards McDonalds sets, which let's face it is a total lack of quality.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

People there are great, place is clean and the food is of good quality-like any other Five Guys. Food is just as good as any other five guys.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is always amazing, but once in a while, it can be a little disappointing. I like grilled Jalapenos on my burger, I order the same burger every time. Some times I get a good amount on my burger, like I like. (I have learned to ask for more or else I will get, maybe 3 on my burger) Some times they will burn the Jalapenos to a crisp, gross, but this has only happened twice. Or We will get cold fried, again not very often, but I have noticed that it has to do with who is working at the time. I don't know anyone's names, but I know when to ask for extra of something, and when I don't have to, also when to order fries because they will be fresh and then I know they will be. Again the food always tastes great, and they don't get the order wrong. We just wish they were more consistent at this location.