“Good value for money”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Sainte-Therese, Canada
“Good value for money”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Well located close to the highway at 45 minute of Boston it is a good place to stay if you go to a Bruins or Red Sox game and you want a really nice room but put your money on the best ticket and not on the hotel. Merrimack Outlet is also close if you like shopping without tax! The hotel is recently renewed, my room was brand new, very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff is friendly and efficient. Take notes that it not have every day room service and they supply soap but no shampoo. I thing it should supply shampoo!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank YVezina
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to publish a review of your stay. I am very pleased to hear the cleanliness of the hotel and friendliness of the staff really impressed you. I apologize that we do not offer daily cleaning services as a regular thing. We do however offer a refresh of the room if requested daily for a minimal fee.

We are looking forward to your next visit with us! Thank you again and have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed 17 May 2013

While seraching for a hotel for a two week stay, I found Extended Stay had very affordable rates. I've stayed at a lot of the major chains and as far as proffessional staff and mangement, they were equal or better. the newly renovated rooms were clean and comfortable. Access to the highway, stores and attractions was really easy. The staff and management were very helpful with where to find the best restaraunts and shopping. I will recommend Extended Stay to my friends and anyone else that is traveling.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank M G
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Thank your for taking the time to write review about our hotel in Nashua NH. It always puts a big smile on my face when I hear such kind words about the staff. Together, we strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms for our guests to enjoy; it is extremely rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Thank you for the recommendation and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
Rolesville, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 May 2013

I found this to be a disgusting place to stay. The grounds are filthy ([pet doo-doo all over), the elevators past their inspection dates w/pet hair & other debris in the corners of the units, hallways lined w/trash &/or other litter, soiled linens (not during housekeeping hours either), etc...the only redeeming quality is that the lobby is fairly decent & clean.

My room, I'll start w/the kitchen - a coffee maker w/a pot so dirty, I wouldn't even use it to water plants. Hair in the drawer w/the flatware, let me clarify, ON the flatware, dangling long hair - Oh, and if you're the only person in the room, you get 2 pieces of each flatware (i.e. 2 forks, 2 spoons, 2 knives), so plan on doing a lot of dishes if you eat more than one meal a day - they default to 4 of each until they determine you are alone & then they actually go into the room & REMOVE pieces so that you only have 2 of each - totally ridiculous!!! The utensils were so burnt & worn on the end(s), like the spatula, pieces were peeling off & I had to ask for new utensils. There was food splashed up on the cabinet doors from previous guests. I will say the refrigerator was immaculate though! Floor felt tacky as if not mopped in a while.

Bathroom - urine around the backside of toilet seat w/hair as well - VERY GROSS & not sure how a decent housekeeper would have missed that. Floor felt tacky as if not mopped in a while.

Dining area going into bedroom area - carpet had clean areas & then "crusty" areas from who-knows-what being spilled on it from a previous guests. Too gross to walk around barefoot in your own room. Rickety table & chairs that needed some TLC from maintenance at the very least if not needing a replacement - edges so word, pieces of particle board flaking off. Who on staff is responsible for checking these items?? I can tell ya - NO ONE!

Bedroom area - pulled back the bedspread & the sheets were SO OLD, they were full of "pills" that form on fabric from usage, THOUSANDS visible (sheets had been soooo over-used) & it truly made me wretch. Most uncomfortable bed EVER - felt like a rock, absolutely miserable night's sleep!!

Windows in bedroom area were dirty, not sure when wiped down last. Moved the side chair that sits near the window a little closer to the window & when I did, found dead bugs behind the chair. Seriously???

Wifi SUCKED & this is the ONLY PLACE IN THE COUNTRY I have visited where my AT&T cell service was not viable.

Front desk staff didn't seem to care that I was running for my life when I checked out 13 days early, BUT I would like to say that when I called for housekeeping or maintenance assistance, they were VERY responsive & helpful. I feel awful giving this place such a bad rating, I like to find the good in things when I can, but I left in tears w/my friends shaking their head b/c they couldn't believed I even stayed there 4 days before I finally broke down & could take no more. I wasn't expecting anything like the Crowne Plaza nearby, but I was expecting a clean & comfy room, which was NOT what I rec'd. I didn't even feel safe staying there either. :(

Do yourself a favor & stay at the Residence Inn in Merrimack just a few mins up the road! Fabulous facilities & staff there! Great rates...just call & see what they can offer, don't just go by website/rack rates. I felt like I was at the Taj Mahal when I moved there after staying here! There was a whopping $30 difference in the rate from here to there. Just mind-blowing!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
6 Thank C C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
I am incredibly sorry for the stay you had with us. The problems you mention in each one of the areas of your guest room is absolutely unacceptable. Our goal is to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests to enjoy, so I am extremely disappointed that we were unable to do this for you. We also just refreshed the property in October and November of last year, which included brand new mattresses in all of our guest rooms. I apologize you didn't find them to be comfortable. In response, I am working with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to improve our entire property's overall cleanliness. As well, we will be sure to keep your remarks in mind as we continue to update our offerings in the future.

Thank you again for your review. We are sincerely sorry for all of the issues you experienced while staying with us. Still, we hope you will give us another chance to show you our redoubled efforts in the future.
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel and have also stayed at other locations and by far this location found a superstar in Mike. He fixed my reservation which originally was set for a smoking room and I don't smoke. Other places would not accomodate this request but Mike did. After I made ut to my room I noticed an odor so I went and talked to Mike and he moved me without a second thought. He made sure my stay was outstanding and it was and I wanted to recognize his efforts because as long as he is there I will be coming back....

1 Thank jbarg33
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. The staff and I strive to ensure all of our guests are 100% satisfied when staying at our hotel, so I am thrilled Mike made sure that happened for you. Mike is a great member of our team, thank you for recognizing him.

The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future!
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I was initially a little reluctant to book this hotel, as I haven't had the greatest experiences with the chain, in general, but the rate was very good for what it offered. Upon walking in, I didn't have the greatest first impression as the lobby seemed a bit dirty, and my wait to check in was longer then I would have liked, though it was busy. But once in the room, I was very impressed. The kitchen area is what impressed me the most, as I was expecting smaller or less quality appliances (based on prior experiences with chain, not this particular hotel), but the kitchen area is very well-equipped, no cheap knock-offs.

I also liked the placement of the electrical outlets throughout the room, and not just one or two by the bed or desk. The room was very clean and the hotel is in a nice location to shopping centers and highways.

So why 4 and not 5 stars? Razor thin walls. I think its great that a hotel allows pets like this, but when the dog is yapping next door to you all night and you hear it so clearly, it's a bit annoying. Maybe they can put pet owners in their own unique area?

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Courtney K
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to publish a review of your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry your check-in did not go smoothly and that the lobby seemed dirty. I will bring this to the staff's attention. Still, I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your room, especially the in-room kitchen and all of the utensils that we have for you to use with it. As well, it is rewarding to know that our location was beneficial to you, being near shopping centers and easy access to the highway.

Again thank you for your review and we hope to be of service to you in the future!
Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
Reviewed 26 March 2013

You can get a cheaper rate at the Motel 6... But we've all read the reviews about what goes on there. For an extra 20.00 a night you can stay Extended Stay. The rooms are clean, the staff is friendly, pets are allowed, and there is a kitchen.
I've stayed here on multiple occasions. My only complaint is that sometimes they forget to give you coffee.
Despite being very close to main roads, you don't get road noise. The clientele is clean and quiet.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jen M
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, 28 March 2013
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a review about our hotel in Nashua NH. We take pride in our rooms and our staff and I see that you noticed that. I apologize about the coffee missing from your room on occasion. I hope you enjoyed the new Grab N Go breakfast we offer with fresh brewed coffee for your convenience. Thank you for being a loyal guest at Extended Stay America in Nashua NH and we look forward to having you stay with us again!
Bristol, New Hampshire
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I needed a place to stay with my employees for business. I checked all over the Nashua area, and by far this was the best choice. After staying there a few days a week for the past 2 months, I have not been disappointed. The rooms are very spacious and clean, and having a kitchen is an added benefit that no other hotel had in the area. They also have coffee, tea, muffins, breakfast bars, & fruit in the lobby every morning. The best impression made on me is the staff. From Tanya the manager, to the complete front desk staff, and the housekeepers, everyone has been so accommodating, friendly, and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester, responded to this review, 22 March 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Extended Stay America, Nashua, New Hampshire.

Tanya and her Team have done it again! Several of our guests have singled them out as being super friendly, efficient and helpful - bar none! Thank you for pointing that out once again.

We certainly hope you and your employees continue to visit our hotel while in the Nashua area. Should there be an issues, I'm sure Tanya and her Team will continue to shine.

Thank you again for your comments. We love to hear from our guests.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashua
Hampton Inn Nashua
Residence Inn Nashua
Residence Inn Nashua
#4 of 13 in Nashua
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Merrimack

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashua - Manchester? Share your experiences!