“An excellent food choice 5 min away from Pheasant Lane Mall”
Review of Portland Pie

Portland Pie
Ranked #155 of 259 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: New restaurant in Nashua. Part of a chain
Reviewed 1 December 2013

If you are shopping on Daniel Webster Highway and the hubbub, the traffic and the mall-quality food choices get to you, head over into downtown Nashua and eat at the Portland Pie. The pizza is top notch, and there are many choices including gluten-free pizzettas, salads, soupsm and huge sandwiches.

1  Thank Dmitry G

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I feel like this place is overrated. Been here a few times. Very pricey and the pizza is just ok. Lots to choice from. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here. Service is also very slow.

1  Thank MNGODES
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I ordered a sandwich on a white French baquette. The server ordered whole wheat which she said was her error. She ordered another one and both she and the manager offered to wrap up the whole wheat sandwich so we could take it home. What a nice surprise to have such a response! They gave us both sandwiches.The sandwich was one of the best I have had.

1  Thank 70JanetC
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I went to PortlandPie in Nashua with my wife and adult daughter.
The location was bright and clean. It looked new. The staff was very friendly.
They had a good selection of beers on tap. We had two pizza's to split between the three of us.
The pizza's were very good. We all enjoyed them.
The atmosphere was interesting. The business was brisk and there was a lot of noise from
lots of table conversations. A very active restaurant/bar. They have an outdoor porch which in the good weather would be a nice option.
All in all we liked it very much. We will definitely be back for another visit.

1  Thank OAK-Boston
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Lots of unique choices! And if none of the choices appeals to you, you can create your own. My husband loved the pizza he got. Apps were great, too!