“I know, IHOP,but a Great IHOP”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #92 of 257 Restaurants in Nashua
Long Island, New York
“I know, IHOP,but a Great IHOP”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Ok, IHOP's are everywhere and they all are basically the same. If you read my reviews you know I travel for work. I have to eat and frankly I don't like eating out. I don't drink alcohol on nights I am working in the morning so all I want is good regular food. I have no problem eating eggs or an omelette for dinner. So all that being said, what a great time I had t the IHOP. Great omelette,picked my own veggies and cheese, great pancakes,chocolate chip, which I ate for dessert. The waitress was funny, efficient and although quite simple to make, she now knows what n Arnold Palmer is., Try it, it's IHOP,but one of the best I've been to.

• Visited April 2014

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great for breakfast but sub par for other meals”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

IHOP is a perfect choice if your looking for breakfast but not for much else. They have late hours so it's a good option if your looking to hang out with friends on a weekend night. What I found though is that outside of Breakfast items the menu has little to offer. Portions are small and very expensive for what is being offered. The food was simply OK and nothing to write home about.

The restaurant is a good size with a number of table it can easily handle large groups. If you in the past ate at an Applebees on DW Highway this is the same building just a new Restaurant within the chain.

• Visited March 2013
Rotonda West, Florida
“wonderful dinner date”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I had dinner here with my girlfriend on January 5th, and both of us loved it. The waiters are incredibly friendly, and we were very quickly shown to our seats. The food was delicious, and the prices were very affordable. Will definitely eat here again.

• Visited January 2014
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Our top spot for breakfast”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We enjoy going very often. Love breakfast and other meals. They are quick with seating, can call ahead, service is tops, they just couldn't be any better to their customers.

Visited December 2013
“Great Food & Service - Coffee weak”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Our first visit to this restaurant was on a Saturday morning around 8:30. We were greeted and seated right away. We were given menus and coffee. The coffee was very hot and wasn't very strong. We ordered eggs with home fries and sausage, and eggs with hash browns. We both had wheat toast. Everything was very good, the hash browns were not crispy, but it was all served hot and quickly. The service was perfect. We will go back!

• Visited December 2013