“On your mark, get set.......”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #69 of 265 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I usually avoid chain restaurants because The service is always prompt to the point of being bothersome. The food is always satisfactory but never do you say “wow.” I certainly was not disappointed at Chili’s in Nashua. But, who am I to say this is a bad experience? The customers have been trained to accept one plate arriving before the other plates are ready. Common politeness dictates that you should wait until everyone is served. My wife was served two and half minutes before my daughter and I were served. The same goes for the race to clear your table. The well trained and very cheerful server was visiting our table like a vulture waiting for a wounded zebra to expire on the savannahs of Africa waiting to clear our plates before everyone was finished.

The genius of Applebee’s is there diabolic beverage scientist in Kansas City. The draft beer comes in two sizes, regular and large. I assumed that a regular draft would be a pint. It turned out to be the smallest Sam Adams style glass ever made leading me to ask if this was just a sample. No doubt the chain has an entire department dedicated to ice cube design. My wife’s margarita was so packed with ice it is amazing there was any beverage in the glass. To boot, the drink was served in a small martini sized glasses that you refill yourself. David Copperfield couldn’t have created a better illusion of pouring out a never end of watered down beverage as the packed ice melted.

If you’ve been trained like the vast market of Americans to enjoy chain restaurants, you will not be disappointed. The food was served with lightening speed and the food is not bad. If you want food with an authentic Mexican flavors in Nashua go to El Tapatio in Merrimack or Taco Calimo in Nashua.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

My husband doesn't typically enjoy spicy food but I have no trouble getting him to eat there.They truly do have a menu to please everyone.
I love the food there and if I could,would probably eat there,several times a week.

Reviewed 22 October 2011

The staff is wonderful! They make this chili's stand out from the others in the brand! Such warm and friendly service!

Reviewed 22 June 2005

I have to say, this Chili's location on 101A has the worst management. We went there last night and ordered a ceaser pita wrap and the Monterey Chicken at 9:10 pm. We didn't get our food until 10:30! The manager came by and in a very fake happy voice said, "so sorry it's late!!!" and I said, "I hope the wait is worth it" and she replied, "Here at Chili's it always is worth the wait". I wanted to run out the door. She was going around to all the tables helping deliver the food. They had a party of teenagers there that they were catering to hand and foot (more profitable) yet, ignoring the rest of the their customers. Everyone was getting their food late, I heard complaints on all sides of me. The place was also extremely loud - the manager didn't have enough skill to know to quiet down her party, call in another cook or two, and give people coupons or something to compensate for the wait and the noise. The waitress gave us a basket of chips with salsa, big deal considering they are free at most mexican resturants anyway. My husband was livid. We will never return to this location. That is the last time this establishment gets OUR money and time.

1  Thank HOLLYSMILES