“A Tasty Glass Of Guinness”

Killarney's Irish Pub & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 7 Nightlife in Nashua
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stop by and enjoy the authentic Irish atmosphere of Killarney's Pub, don't forget to place your order for the tastiest glass of Guinness you could only imagine drinking in Ireland. Great food and service!

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I went here last Saturday and stayed at the Holiday Inn. I live in Nashua but had to get out of the house due to my daughters BD party and sleepover. It was a girls night at home and men are not invited. Regardless, I went to he Holiday Inn and went down to the pub for dinner. It was a great meal and good conversation with other patrons. Friendly waitstaff and bartender. I read the other reviews where they diced the bartender but I can tell you, it must have been an off night in the other reviews. I had the Shepards Pie and it was fantastic. I haven't had it in that fashion but it was very good. I would highly recommend it. I think I'm going to have lunch there today. Can't wait.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Was there a few weeks ago with a group of 12. Ordered Mac & Cheese with chicken. I was left wondering where the cheese was! Husband had ravioli. They were totally dried out and had no sauce. Someone else had a fish stew/ soup. She sent it back because it was cold and was brought back again at lukewarm (very bad when dealing with fish)! I won’t be back

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Instead of driving to a restaurant, we chose the local pub at the Holiday Inn. A nice choice. The guests were a mix of local and a wedding, all in a good mood listening to the band that played that night.

The pub offered a variety of dishes and we chose onion soup and Irish ale and Sheppard's pie. It was delicious.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is an adorable Irish Pub in its own little building inside the lobby of the Holiday Inn in Nashua. You will meet lots of locals, friendly bar staff, and join in the fun of playing trivia and listening to music, especially on Wednesday nights. Definitely good bar food and wonderful happy hour special appetizers that are like meals.