“Conquered a fear here!”

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Conquered a fear here!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Had a wonderful time at Skyventure. We went back in 2010 with a group (tripadvisor wouldn't give me that year as an option). I have a fear of heights, so would never attempt skydiving in the actual sky! This was alot of fun and actually made me appreciate what you have to do to stay afloat. Can't say I'd go and jump out of a plane, but I might come back here!

Visited November 2012

MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Hubby had a great time!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I am rating this excellent because that is how my husband felt after going this weekend - he didn't have one complaint. I had bought a Groupon and it was well worth it. It was very organized. He enjoyed every second and the staff could not have been friendlier, most especially want to give Andy a shout out as he was an awesome instructor. I was beaming just watching!

Visited September 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Sky Venture”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Great place to find out if Sky Diving is for you. The only problem is its VERY Expenseive !
If your under 16 you need a parent to sign the release form . You only get 4 minutes in the wind tunnel. For just a bit more money you can really Sky dive at Skydive Pepperill. There was contruction going on as they are adding a Surf center also.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nashuajp
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Flying high (enough)”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I actually went over a year ago- but it was lots of fun. I won't the real thing so this was just enough thrill!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank jemp1111
Bedford, New Hampshire
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Very Cool Experience!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This is one of the coolest things I've ever done. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and very safety conscious, so I always have felt secure and in good hands. The instructors all have zillions of hours in the wind tunnel so know everything about "flying your body" and they help you get into and maintain a good position so that you can have the best experience possible both before you enter the tunnel and while you're in there. (The instructor goes into the wind tunnel with you to ensure your safety and fun time!) It is such a rush ... you will find it very difficult to wipe the smile off your face!! You can also buy photos of a DVD of your experience (and you're going to want to do this!) so you can remember the incredible time you had at Skyventure!! I highly recommend this. It is pricey, but totally worth it, in my opinion.

Visited December 2012