“Wedding stay and Reception.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua

Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Lewiston, Maine
“Wedding stay and Reception.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012

I have worked in the hotel industry for a long time, and the stay here for my brothers wedding was impeccable. We stayed 2 nights, and the wedding ceremony, and reception was held at the hotel. The service was outstanding, and the rooms were clean, and tidy. It was a great stay, for not only me, but the 49 other rooms that stayed the night. We all had an amazing time, at the reception a relative wanted, yes I dare say a pb and j sandwich, an when everyone was served, that is what she got...its the little things in life right? Great job to all the staff at The Crowne Plaza Nashua!! You pulled it off!! Hats off to all the staff there, from the second we walked through the door, the reception and the wedding planner, she was right on point! Thank you for hosting an amazing wedding!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

I only stayed here one night on my travels through New Hampshire, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. My room was in the "quiet section" of the hotel which was perfect for me. I never heard any noise at all. The suite was so large and the sitting room had everything you could ask for; TV, couch, sink, mircowave, refrigerator, desk. The bed was in a separate room by itself. The bathroom was very, very clean. I had signed up on the Crowne Plaza hotel plan to get a lower rate and they greeted me as a special guest and gave me a free breakfast buffet which was very good. I would definately recommend staying here.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Melrose
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

We had a great stay. Starting with Kristen checking us in to Amanda recommending the restaurant we should go too. I received chocolate cover strawberry well put together so thank you Heather. The girl who delivered our room service breakfast in the morning sorry cannot remember her name also very pleasant. I will recommend this hotel for quick getaway or business stay. Once again thank you for making our stay AMAZING.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

Stayed here on a Pointbreaks free hotel room in April, and was thoroughly pleased. Was upgraded to a suite, which is always a nice gesture. Hotel is very nice, and the location is set back from the road. New Hampshire is a great state to visit year round, and this hotel is perfect for whatever one might have planned.

Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012 via mobile

When I travel to Nashua, I always stay at the Crowne. The staff is friendly, it has a nice bar, and the rooms are a good size. Another bonus is the Internet has pretty good speed, unlike many other hotels. I recommend it highly.

• Stayed July 2012
Amherst, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2012

Over the past 15 years I have travelled the Northeast and specifically New England. Occasionally I am required to hold meetings for my associates in various venues, one of which is the Nashua NH area, where I happen to live. The Crown Plaza Nashua is a favored venue to all for multiple reasons. The facility is opulent and even luxurious, it has a great workout facilty with a pool, it has fine dining that changes regulary, the menu never gets old, it has a staff dedicated to making all of my associates feel like long term welcome guests that warrant a personal touch. The bar has ambiance, the crowd always diverse and lively. The rooms are top flight, beautifully appointed and maintained, the meeting rooms we have used are second to none, espescially the board room. When we are fortunate enough to be given the consierge floor, the guys feel like royalty. But all of this comes back to the Management and Staff, they have taken their responsibilities seriously for years, and dedicated themselves to the satisfaction of my associates and of course to me personally. Try it, it will spoil you.

Room Tip: The Higher floors are quite and have a nice view of the surrounding area.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Carlisle, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2012

I stay at this Hotel every two weeks. I have yet to find one staff member that is not friendly or that does not enjoy working here. I myself have worked in Private Service, as a butler, for almost 30 years. I feel I know just a tad bit about quality service. To Sam, Tim and my 3 favorite ladies on the 8th floor...Maureen, Maggie, and Maria...thank you so very much for your service heart. To Amanda at the front desk you are always professional. To Heather in the restaurant and bar Lunch on Wednesday would not be the same without our talks. An A+ hotel as everyone is committed to quality service, and unless I am being fooled, everyone loves their job. Oh, I almost forgot...Todd, The Chef, whom I have not met, but have dined on many of his meals...my palate thanks you!

Room Tip: The executive floor is well worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashua
Hampton Inn Nashua
Residence Inn Nashua
Residence Inn Nashua
#4 of 13 in Nashua
BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center

Been to Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua? Share your experiences!