“Nice stay at a nice price”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
“Nice stay at a nice price”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed here for a night for a meeting. Excellent service @ check-in and check-out. Room was clean and very comfortable. For some reason however Crowne Plaza as a chain doesn't believe in firm pillows..... Meeting rooms and service were top notch, breakfast in the hotel restaurant was terrific. Hotel bar was less than stellar service, had a problem with my drink and asked for a new one, waitress admitted to a problem with their soda machine but then had an attitude through the rest of the evening. Not Cool!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
rwilderh, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear Glenna W,

Thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Nashua, we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here! We are happy to hear that your room was comfortable and that the front desk staff was accomodating. I do apologize for what happened at Speakers Corner with your drink and the staff member there. This type of feedback is very helpful and will be shared with all of the employees here as a way to improve on everything that do.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Milton, Vermont
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The staff was very professional and friendly and knowledgeable of the area for trains etc.We were allowed to check in early and we were able to make the train into Boston with plenty of time before the RedSox game.The room was wonderfully spacious and the bed was SOOOO comfortable. This hotel is beautiful and the brunch the next morning was DELICIOUS and the free mimosa was a welcomed treat. This was the ONLY hotel available due to the holiday weekend, nascar weddings redsox and patriots games AND soccer tournaments, We were NOT disappointed.If you get the chance stay here as it it is a beautiful hotel for a reasonable price and is easy access to the train and the highway.

Room Tip: I can't suggest any rooms as we have only stayed once and it was a king and in my opinion WONDER...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
rwilderh, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear HockeyNanna,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review of our hotel! I'm so glad that you had such a good stay here and that everything met or exceeded your expectations. As you mentioned, it was a very busy weekend here and it was great to have you be a part of it. Hope you enjoyed the Red Sox game and we hope to see you again if you have another opportunity to come to Southern NH!
Dartmouth, Canada
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

We arrived late afternoon and found the hotel full of people either there for a wedding or soccer tournament. The only staff we came across were the front desk employees, and if there was a bell person to help with luggage, he must have been occupied. We stayed on the 8th floor, however we weren't told by the front desk how to obtain access to it using the swipe card in the elevator. We found our room to be very clean and spacious, and the restaurant to be convenient and it had a relaxing atmosphere. It is an older hotel and not sound proof. We were woke numerous times to guests returning to their rooms to continue partying. Security must have been called because a staff member arrived on the floor and everything quieted down. In the morning we were up early and enjoyed the continental breakfast and conversing with the two lovely ladies that served it.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jackie G
rwilderh, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Jackie G,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of the Crowne Plaza Nashua. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! As you mentioned, it was a very busy weekend here and with that does come some noise. Thankfully it was taken care of quickly so that you were not disturbed any further. I apologize that you were not told to swipe your key card to access the 8th floor rooms, the front desk staff will be reminded to advise our guests of that. It's good to hear that you were able to enjoy the breakfast buffet offered to you. I do hope that we will see you again the next time you have an opportunity to visit Nashua, NH!
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Dear Trip Advisor,
From what I hear, you have already bestowed accolades upon this fine example to what a business should be and how one, at least from my standpoint and in my fiancé’s and my opinion, should be run.
Our stay at the Crowne Plaza Nashua was in fact a total fluke; I had looked for a hotel where I could lavish my fiancé Susan and drape her in relaxation for our three year anniversary. Being NASCAR weekend, other institutions either were completely full or did not fit my mold. I called the Crowne Plaza Nashua in one last effort to find what I needed. Within one minute of speaking to Angela at the front desk, I knew I had found it. That feeling was cemented the following Monday when I spoke further to the reservations manager, Rich, because not only did he make it so easy on a monetary level to stay there but also on an emotional level as well.
The fact is that from the very top down this institution is a fine example of what it means, or should mean to be a hotel.
From the front desk ladies and gentlemen, who treat their guests like people and not just another room or payment. A front desk that will go out of their way and make it their business to be sure that we are well taken care of. And if they personally cannot match a request, then they will find a way. People such as Patty, Jenny, Angela, and so many others whose names escape me this moment, (I am so bad with names).
Then, then there is the salon…wow! If you want pampering, Apryl’s is the place to go. For every budget, she and her staff will hook you up. My fiancé and I were both very satisfied. The comfort, the coffee eagerness to please was truly lovely.
The restaurant, run by some really good people, day and night, all eager to do whatever it takes for a most amazing meal experience. David, for example, whom really made our mornings worth getting up for. A chef, Todd who surrounds himself with his own great staff. I mentioned way back at the beginning one of the reasons for staying at Crowne Plaza Nashua was for our anniversary?...well executive chef Todd and his group, Karen, Dan and so many others, made it their business to be certain that our anniversary dinner was one for the ages and truly, they succeeded. The food was brilliant and as I mentioned, the staff were completely on point.
The truth is though, the Master and Commander of the whole ship, someone I had not met until my second to last day, the one who, if it were not for him, the whole thing would fall apart. I say that because if it were not for the staff that Tim Hogan put together, and for the near obsessive attitude he brings to work every day, all day, there would be no finely oiled machine, no Crowne Plaza Nashua like the one we stayed at, at least I don’t think so. Like I said, from the top down; owners, managers, front desk, housekeeping, who I forgot to mention but shouldn’t have, restaurant…etc. Everyone there made this past weekend one not to be forgotten.
-Jason
Jason wanted to treat me like a princess for our anniversary. So, he brought me to a “castle” where all my wishes and whims would be met. The Crowne Plaza Nashua met my every expectation, and exceeded it on a regular basis.
The rooms were clean, bright, and very comfortable. The Jacuzzi bathtub took all my cares, aches and pains away. The staff were very friendly and extremely accommodating. The lobby was bright, and beautiful. The pool was always warm, and had plenty of space. The spa jet pool was spacious and luxurious. They take so much care that they even posted the temperatures of both the pool and spa water! The weight room was well equipped and the separate cardio room was a bonus!
The restaurant was to die for. The food was delicious and the service was fabulous. Our anniversary dinner was one I will never forget. Even the buffet breakfast, which at most hotels is less than adequate, was fresh and tasty. There was even an omelet station, with omelets made to order.
The weekend on a whole was incredible, and there is no question in my mind that the Crowne Plaza Nashua played a huge part in it. Thank you so much, from the both of us.
If you get a chance to stay here, do not hesitate to do so.
-Susan

Room Tip: go for the jacuzzi room, it's worth it, believe us. :)
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Susan L
New York
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The hotel was comfortable and they have a nice restaurant, however the noisy air conditioner kept me up all night. In addition their restaurant opens for breakfast at 6:30 too late for anyone who when traveling on a business trip must begin work early. Also when I called the front desk for a wake up call no one answered.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
hotelmanager539, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear Neicy55,

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Nashua. I am sorry that you were disturbed by the AC unit in your room - we have notified our Engineering Dept. so that they can fix the unit. I apologize for the inconvenience you had at the front desk as the staff are often multi-tasking and serving multiple guests. Your feedback is valuable as it helps us to improve our hotel and make it a pleasant place to stay for all. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again.
Torrington, Connecticut
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We had never been to New Hampshire so decided to book at the Crowne Plaza in Nashua and I am so glad that we did, from the minute that we arrived we knew that we were in for a treat. The ladies at the front desk were amazing and very knowledgeable about what is around town and really good at giving directions. The room was absolutely wonderful very clean and well maintained and for that matter the entire hotel was super clean and well maintained!!! The roomservice staff are awesome they were there very quickly with out molten lava cakes which we highly recommend by the way!!! The pool and hot tub in the health club are two of the things that we really miss. The hot tub was just at the right temp and the close proximity to the pool allowed for heating up and cooling down and the locker room was amazing complete with a sauna!!! We had a breakfast buffet in the restaurant and the food was very good!!! With this hotel everything is at your finger tips and just a call away! We HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR SOME PAMPERING AND A WONDERFUL ATMOSPHERE!!!

p.s. we stayed here with our 13 yr old daughter who also loved the place!!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the fifth floor and it was super quite at night on that floor and it was a straight sho...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
hotelmanager539, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nashua, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear MarcyB,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled that it was such a pleasant weekend for you and your family! We hope that you got a chance to explore NH while you were staying here and that you enjoyed some of the fall folliage that NH has to offer. We hope to see you again here at the Crowne Plaza Nashua whenever you have another opportunity to visit us in NH. Thank you again!
Laguna Niguel, California
Reviewed 28 September 2013

This hotel goes above and beyond. From the bell person taking your luggage from the car to the person checking you in.

I stayed on the 8th floor and had a great room
, they have a great sitting area we were able to sit with family and friends. This hotel is worth every dime and if you have young kids the duck pond is great as well.

Best hotel in Southern N.H. In my opinion.

The Nelson Family from California.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear DavidN,

Thank you so much for sharing the experience that you had here at the Crowne Plaza Nashua. We are happy it was such a good stay and that you were able to enjoy some family time. We hope you were able to see some of what NH has to offer at this time of year with all the beautiful fall colors on the trees! We look forward to seeing you here again when/if you have another opportunity to visit NH.