“Great Place!!!”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Long Island, New York
“Great Place!!!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This is the way it should be!! Nice, friendly staff, good parking, but mostly the feeling that you are coming 'home'. I am here on a short term assignment,5 months, but luckily can travel to my real home for the weekends. After working 9+ hours a day,usually 10 or more, you go 'home'. Yes, it's clean, bright, was remodeled a few years ago, comfy beds, refrigerator 1st and 4th floors, nice pool, restaurant with tasty breakfast, beautiful grounds, and it is the feeling of 'Ahhhh, I'm here' that makes the Nashua Courtyard # 1 for me.

Room Tip: If you need a refrigerator ask for the 1st or 4th floors, a microwave can be brought to your room, b...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
NashuaCY, General Manager at Courtyard Nashua, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for reviewing the Nashua Courtyard. I am delighted that you have and keep having great experiences at my hotel. I am very proud of my staff and they are truly dedicated tgo giving great service and getting to know our guests. They are simply a great group of people.

We all appreciate your business and your kind words.

Mark Lesser

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
fairfield county, ct
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a conference, and had been there before for a previous event of the same type. It's taken them 3 conferences, but they finally learned how to handle a group like ours. We did have issues with our room -- specifically, getting in and out of it. The key worked intermittently. The deadbolt would lock itself while the door was open making it impossible to close the door. Then, the inside handle came off in my hand, locking us in the room. Housekeeping staff was delightful and helpful. Unfortunately, my biggest issue came after I got home. I happened to check my online checking account and noticed that the hold placed on my account was 4 times what it should have been. Colleen at the front desk refused to do anything to rectify the situation.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
NashuaCY, General Manager at Courtyard Nashua, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for staying at the Nashua Courtyard and thank you for your feedback. I apologize about the door lock but am glad housekeeping was very effiecient in getting this resolved.

I also apologize for the extra hold on your credit card. Sometimes when the room rate is split amongst different parties, in error the computer can authorize the whole rate on one person;s account. The good news is that it was pending and is automatically released a few days after check-out.

Colleen at the front desk would not have been able to assist you with releasing the credit card authorization, as much as I know she wanted to. Colleen is a very efficient and friendly associate and would have assisted you if at all possible.

Once again, please accept my apologies. I appreciate you staying at my hotel. Enjoy the fall season!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Our 4 day stay in brief:
1. Very professional front desk. Better than most. Helpful and professional.
2. Easy parking and great location at Exit-8.
3. Room was super comfortable.
4. Business center with 2 computers.
5. BEST PART: Super nice/clean pool/whirl-pool area.
6. Nice showers.

Good place to stay for the price. Good value.

Minor issues:
1. Ongoing construction.
2. Cheap blankets

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of the Nashua Courtyard. I am glad you enjoyed our pool, whirlpool, restaurant, showers and business center.

Our roof is in the process of being replaced and has been unintrusive for our guests except for 1 small portion which has been completed. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

It was a one night stay and we enjoyed the high quality one would expect from Marriott-
Clean rooms, great service, comfortable beds and quiet restful atmosphere. Trip advisor tells me my review must be at least 200 characters, but there's not much more to say- stay here. !

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for the review of the Nashua Courtyard. Our staff truly enjoys when sports teams are in the hotel and our goal is to make everyone feel welcome.

I am glad we provided best in class service to you - and I am glad we were able to fix the hockey stick and also provide you with a room for dinner.

Once again, thank you for your business and your feedback.

Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Our hockey team recently stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Nashua – The experience was excellent. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and accommodating to our entire team. From a maintenance man helping a player cut his hockey stick to the staff finding and letting us use a conference room to hold a team dinner. The hotel is clean, well run and breakfast was far better than your normal run of mill hotel breakfast buffet. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We live in Nashua, NH so why are we staying literally 5 miles away. Well it was Hot, Hot Hot in July 2013. So my husband & I decided to treat ourselves to not just the AC but the Courtyard Marriott's Beautiful Indoor swimming pool. It is exactly as pictured! We had a King as requested and it was facing the courtyard & pool area. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Even the towels were soft, which if you travel frequently this is not usually the case.The staff was incredibly accommodating & the late check out allowed us time to enjoy the delicious breakfast buffet, complete with custom made omelette. Yummy! I now have somewhere I will recommend when my family & friends from out of town are visiting.

Room Tip: I prefer the higher floors & here I would recommend asking for a view of the courtyard. It's...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank BobbieMagee
Connecticut
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stayed at the Nashua, NH Courtyard for 2 nights beginning August 31, 2013. The girl that checked me in was very efficient, friendly and provided a king room that opened onto the courtyard as I had requested. She did provide the Elite keys showing my status.

The room was cleaned and stocked properly as it usually is at this property and everything was in proper order.

We visit this hotel very often and I have never seen the restaurant as busy as it was on Sunday. All the tables were full and there were people waiting for a few minutes to be seated. The 2 ladies Toni and Nancy handled the rush quickly and professionally as they always do. Monday it was much less busy and the ladies were able to take some time to talk which is always enjoyable. On Monday Toni even brought me a LARGE glass of orange juice because she knows I like the juice here. It is touches like this that make this restaurant a big reason why we stay at this hotel. I have tried Marriott's new Bistro's, they are terrible. This restaurant is much better.

The buffet breakfast is 12.95 per person. The buffet consisted of strawberries, strawberries in syrup, oranges, cantaloupe and pineapple. In addition to eggs, waffles, bacon, sausage, omelets and hash browns. Also available is a small selection of breakfast pastries.

The pool was a nice temperature. I visit this hotel often and occasionally the management decides to keep the temperature on the low side of the Marriott required temperature. This time the temperature was perfect for an enjoyable and long visit to the pool. The hot tub was very nice as always. The pool area has been cleaned with all the dead bugs that plagued the area have been removed. The pool has had new LED lights installed. These are fantastic to see at night and give the pool room a neat blue glow. It is worth seeing even if you don't swim. The hot tub has received an LED light also and has recently been resurfaced and looks great.

The hall leading to the pool has been remodeled in a gray and blue color scheme. It looks very nice and give the hotel a much more upscale feel compared to the florescent green and red color in the past. This property will look fantastic once the remodel is completed.

The outside of the hotel used to be very nice with many trees and shrubs. Most of the large trees have been removed probably due to their age. This has left the property looking pretty bare outside in the winter. With summer coming to an end the plantings do look nice but soon the hotel will have its barren winter look back, The management needs to add some shrubs and trees to the landscaping.

While the property is getting dated and a remodel is badly needed this property is always an excellent place to stay. This visit was even better than my stays in the past. With the competition in the area it seems the remodeling should keep people coming to this property in the future and will continue to be a place I will stay at many more times.

Room Tip: Request a first floor king room that opens onto the courtyard
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple