Motel 6 Nashua South
US$185
US$115
US$101
US$129
Hampton Inn Nashua(Nashua)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$160
Hotels.com
US$127
Homewood
All reviewsroom was cleanoff the highwaynight's sleepnight staypetmicrowaveac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was prepared for the worst when my friend booked this place solely based on budget. It was a pleasant surprise that the staff was nice, the room was clean and we had no real issues during our long weekend there.

A few things to note, some of which have been mentioned in other reviews: wifi is not free, towels weren't the cleanest but there were enough in the room that we chucked the questionable ones, no fridge in the standard rooms, and some of the guests earlier in the week seemed slightly sketchy. Over the weekend it looked like more of the guests were families on a budget.

The location is RIGHT off the highway, so it is very convenient if you're passing through. I don't know that I would've felt safe there on my own, but with a buddy it worked out fine. Would go there again in a pinch, but we saw nicer hotels as we drove around that I'd probably check out before thinking about this place again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank yedilala
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The first time I stayed here I had an issue, however the General Manager, Sherri Parker, took care of the issue and took care of my next stay. The customer service was excellent. Alondra at the front desk was pleasant and helpful. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Kudos to Sherri and her staff. Well done.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ariel L
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This was the worst place I have ever stay at the front desk person was rude and not helpful at all the room smell really bad and was very small the bathroom was not clean that good it seem like a lot of the people that were there use drugs and there was a school bus dropping of a little kid off there mot worst your money at all go one exit up and you will pay more but will be nicer

Room Tip: Don't go to this place
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

we asked for a non-smoking room and received a room that stank from cigarets smoke! a very bad experience for two non-smokers! and we could not open the only window in the room in order to air it.
Wifi is overpriced- almost every motel nowadays will give it for free.
you cannot plug your computer to the t.v.- again, in every other motel we stayed in, that was possible.
when considering these problems along with the fact that it's a tiny room with no refrigerator (the only motel we stayed in that had no refrigerator in the room), the price is by far too high and we won't come back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Nashua South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Shay G,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. The cleanliness and odor conditions you encountered are not consistent with our standards for quality at Motel 6, and we sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our Guest Relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

To be 100 % honest I worked here about a year ago. The management is poor but the front desk staff is very good. The upgraded rooms are nice and very clean thanks to the hard work of the Clean Team. For the price it is a good value. It's not the Ritz but a good overnight place to stay. There are a few clientes on the shady side but for $50.00 a night you have to come to expect that. Not a good place for kids but if you are over 21 it's fine

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple