“Location Location”

Motel 6 Nashua South
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a couple of nights after getting some ink work done. We were given a renovated room which was nice and wasn't that bad. The room was clean and smelled pleasant. The location of this Motel is great. There are a lot of stores and restaurants close by. There is one downfall though - getting back to the motel is kind of a pain, but otherwise the location is great. One more thing I wanted to add before I end this review. For anyone who has never stayed in Nashua before be aware that most of the time there is a party next door or close by. The last night of our stay was going great until 11pm when the party next door began and went on till about 4am. Also be aware of the demographic. Younger crowds tend to love these motels.

Room Tip: My advise would be to try and book a room close to the main lobby
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lynx1978

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I booked a non smoking room (I am a severe asthmatic) when we checked in and went to the room it was a smoking room it smelled horrid! The front desk found us another room ( totally different then the one we booked) and refunded a whole $5! (We went from a king bed, fridge and microwave to two doubles no fridge or microwave) the bathroom floor had a VERY dirty spot on it(something sticky that all the dirt was sticking to),something was splattered on the wall beside the sink and the beds are VERY hard! Also no clock in the room no coffee any where close!

Room Tip: Bring your own clock and coffee maker!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tracy6964
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

The rooms and price are the good things about this hotel. The rooms have been remodeled and the hardwood floors are nice. The bad is that the windows dont open, an odd number of pillows and a limited selection of features like no pool and expensive movie rentals even on older movies. Now the Ugly. At check in, the hotel manager made innapropriate comments that my husband thought was funny, but all I could do was laugh along uncomfortably. I scolded my husband and filled out a survey to express my uncomfortability. A few days later we were traveling again. I called ahead and she was not there so we decided to stay there again. The next morning I was greeted to a loud banging on the door. It was the hotel's general manager. When I opened the door she began screaming at me about the survey I submitted and she didnt let up. It was UGLY. If you stay here, dont share your opinion with them about the stay. They do not care about your thoughts or how you feel. They might even start an altercation like my experience. They have made no attempt to apologize or even care. Beware people...beware.

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank BostonAllsup
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The door u bolt was broken
Chair only had one arm other was broken off
Hair on new fack hardwood floor
Hair in bathroom wall and floor
Vent fan loud and old
They did install new bedding ( coverlet) and new floor in bedroom

Room Tip: Don't stay Only stayed because of cheap price
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank owner62allen
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Remember you are paying a much lower rate then the surrounding area motels so do not expect free wifi or refrigerators. It is a good basic motel that used to be a Red Roof motel so its rooms are bigger then the norm for a Motel 6. The unit was clean and recently redecorated. Two things that would be nice would be a clock and a comfortable chair. I found the staff normal and the location is great as it easy to get to Daniel Webster HWY and also travel north on route 3 which is free until exit 10.

Room Tip: I tend to ask for rooms on the first floor near the office as I find that in most motels it tends to...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank newf1946
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was prepared for the worst when my friend booked this place solely based on budget. It was a pleasant surprise that the staff was nice, the room was clean and we had no real issues during our long weekend there.

A few things to note, some of which have been mentioned in other reviews: wifi is not free, towels weren't the cleanest but there were enough in the room that we chucked the questionable ones, no fridge in the standard rooms, and some of the guests earlier in the week seemed slightly sketchy. Over the weekend it looked like more of the guests were families on a budget.

The location is RIGHT off the highway, so it is very convenient if you're passing through. I don't know that I would've felt safe there on my own, but with a buddy it worked out fine. Would go there again in a pinch, but we saw nicer hotels as we drove around that I'd probably check out before thinking about this place again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank yedilala
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The first time I stayed here I had an issue, however the General Manager, Sherri Parker, took care of the issue and took care of my next stay. The customer service was excellent. Alondra at the front desk was pleasant and helpful. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Kudos to Sherri and her staff. Well done.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ariel L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashua
Fireside Inn & Suites - Nashua
Homewood Suites by Hilton Gateway Hills Nashua
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 4 in Merrimack

Been to Motel 6 Nashua South? Share your experiences!