“Nice place with charm ”

Radisson Nashua Hotel
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I liked this place. It had a great shower and the room was well appointed with furniture and decor. I did have three issues that bumped the overall score down. The trashcan in my room was not cleaned prior to arrival (never seen that); my bed was so/so comfort wise; and upon checkin, the snarly pretentious night check-in guy, who treated guests as uninformed house visitors. He was very condescending. I would stay here again but I hope they remedy these issues.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Anthony G

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I was surprised because the appearance of the place is magnificent. I had a sleep number bed and the remote didn't work. I asked four times in the three days I was there, and no one ever came to the room. I slept on the couch the last night because the bed was so uncomfortable.
Then, the last day before checkout, the cleaning person threw out or stole my bottle of whiskey. When I complained at checkout they offered to take one of my meals off the bill. They graciously took $15 off my bosses bill! Worst experience ever.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew D
Bailey W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our castle.

We are truly sorry for the experience you had while staying with us. We have discussed your concerns with the item you requesting not being delivered and the missing item in your room as a management team and I can assure you we will work very hard to ensure a similar situation does not happen again in the future.

Best regards,

Vanessa Welz
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We were plesantly surprised by our stay. Having attended functions at this hotel in the past, but never stayed overnight due to rumors. Well, so glad we stayed and will certainly come back. Staff is very nice and helpful. Rooms are well appointed and neatly maintained.

Room Tip: We didn't use, but noticed the pool area is full size and exercise rooms (yes plural) are fully...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I should begin by saying I love this hotel! Third stay and each time we discover more things to like. This time it was the sports bar...3 great meals-try the 3egg omelet. The sheer size of the rooms, the excellent TV, open your drapes wide onto your own forest, the gym and pool, went for a run in the industrial park-great little incline for repeats, free Starbucks coffee at the front desk, free bottled water in the room, great beds, love the new showers. As a bonus the hotel can always be found on Priceline express deals for an unreal price...situated within 50 minutes of the outlet trinity of Tilton, Merrimack, Kittery makes this hotel an ideal weekend get away location.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014

We chose this hotel to meet up with relatives during the winter vacation. Our kids were wowed by the size and the castle-like decor and fell in love with the indoor pool. The on-site restaurant ended up being our salvation, as there was a heavy snowfall during our stay and it was treacherous to go out. (We did drive to a nearby park for excellent sledding!) The food was good, not great. The gym is excellent, but we did not attend any classes. Bring your iPod and you can plug in to hear your own tunes while you work out or watch a podcast video. I thought the rug was not vacuumed well in our room, but all else seemed clean and the bed was very comfortable. They have a baby grand piano that they allow the public to play...it needs a little work, but was a nice element to have. We stayed in a two double-bed room that looked out on the highway and parking lot--sufficient, not spacious. The entrance lounge was a great place to gather and play games. Upon departure, we asked to borrow a shovel to clear out our car and two staff members appeared to do the work for us. That was great service! We would definitely return as it was a convenient location and a fair price...wish they would include the breakfast buffet, though.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 29 January 2014

The desk clerk said they spent 14 million, but I don't see where. The 3rd floor smells like there's a dead body stored away there. The room is dirty carpet wise. It's barely a 3 star hotel. More like a 2 1/2 star. And the TV takes a full 5 minutes to warm up so that you can use the remote and change the channel. Probably wouldn't want to stay there again.

Room Tip: Check out the smell of the floor they put you on, before you commit to accepting that room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank shermap1
Bailey W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your review with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

Vanessa Welz