“comments”

Radisson Nashua Hotel
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Nashua
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I gave all of my feedback. I love the hotel. Feel as if you need more staff. I never saw a manager after pleading for maid service and my toilet to be fixed. The toilet broke in the morning fixed in the eve. The maid never showed up had to ask the front desk for towels to take a shower.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel. I would like to share our experience. We were in town for a wedding, and to be very honest, we were a little nervous about this hotel after seeing comments posted a few years ago about bed bugs. But we went with an open mind since no one has complained about this particular problem recently. We checked in and upon arriving in our room, immediately checked one of the beds. We were relieved to find nothing...at first. After we kept looking at the sheets we DID see a very tiny insect that we had never seen before just crawling on the sheet. We killed it and thought, "Ok...that was random. It can't be "that"...but no sooner did we say that than ANOTHER one appeared. So we killed that one. We checked the other bed and saw nothing. Shaken and not sure what to do, and not knowing what bed bugs look like, we tried to regroup, went to have lunch, and decided how we were going to handle it. We agreed if we see even one more we would tell management. So after lunch we got back to the room and checked the other bed. And there, on the pillow, was the same insect. Now we were freaking. I called the front desk, told them there were insects in the bed, and to please send someone up to inspect. Immediately housekeeping came, but when she saw what we were looking at, she dismissed it, saying it wasn't a "bug", that it was a "hair" on the bed. Very put off by this, I practically yelled at her, "Are you kidding me??? I know what a hair looks like!! This is the 3rd one and it is WALKING!!!" She killed it, but shortly after that ANOTHER ONE appeared. She attempted to kill that one as well, but we screamed "NO!! LET MANAGEMENT SEE IT!!" She called management and the manager promptly came up. I have to say he was very very nice and accommodating. He said it didn't look like a bed bug, and pointed out that generally bed bugs do not come out in the light, but it was definitely a problem, and he put the insect in a small envelope to keep to show the exterminator, and told us they would close the room down. They moved us to another room immediately, but we were unnerved by the whole thing, and very freaked out. As soon as we got to our other room we stripped the bed and searched, and thankfully found nothing. The whole situation put us off though, nearly ruining our weekend completely....

Room Tip: check you bed!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank rapo1jack
Reviewed 16 August 2014

good value and convenient location. Nice pool and gym,odd decor, limited staffing. There is a bar/restaurant with that meets most needs. The breakfast is better up the road at a nearby cafe. The staff was tolerant or ignorant of our rather loud room party.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed for a Memorial Day weekend soccer tournament. The hotel itself could be nice with some updates and new housekeeping staff. The staff working during our stay did the best they could.. With close to 1,000 guests, the hotel at times had literally 3 employees, aside from the restaurant / catering area. Our room didn't get cleaned and when I asked housekeepers for clean towels/toilet paper, I was told no.. Then they were speaking in Spanish and laughing, some of which I understood. There were NO clean towels to be found until our last day.. I went to buy toilet paper.. We were screamed at our first night while gathering in lobby lounge area, told it was quiet time and to go to our rooms.. Our soccer club had booked almost all the rooms in the hotel. Poor Vanessa, who was about to give birth tried so hard to make this a less crappy experience for everyone.. The pool didn't open when they said it would, and when it did, guess what, no towels.. Our carpet was damp, toilet didn't work properly, a friend's son got stuck in the elevator, there were food trays in hallway, along with banana peels in stairway the entire length of our stay, the bartender was rude at best, so he didn't get our business, we never did get to eat at the restaurant because the kitchen had a fire the one night we went.. Applebee's was very accommodating late on a Sunday night though.. I will never stay here again...

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 44LoriW
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. We can assure you that this is not the level of service that we at Radisson pride ourselves upon. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as it enables us to determine our areas of improvement and devise solutions so we can improve our service and satisfy our guests. If you wish to discuss your stay with us further, please contact Corporate Customer Care at your earliest convenience.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I booked a stay at the Radisson because it was close to Canobie Lake Park. I also liked that there was an outdoor pool and pool side music. Zumba was offered as well! There was a big shopping plaza just a few miles from the hotel. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I've stayed here many times and this is to me the best value in town. The rooms are very large, you get free acccess to a health club (indoor + outdoor pools, jacuzzi, fitness, ...). I will come back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed at the Radisson in New Hampshire for 5 nights. Was overall pleased with the experience. Could have used some onsite coffee in the a.m. Would have been helpful to have laundry facility on site. Second time to the area. Hotel is convenient to Manchester airport, Mount Washington, Boston, and Vermont. Hope to come back next year.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family