1,069 results
All reviews sleep number health club indoor pool king bed new hampshire plenty of parking castle wedding convention event tara banquet function
Reviewed 13 November 2015

We stayed here for two nights because of a wedding and enjoyed it. It looks like a castle in England. After check in we headed down to the Shade Bar & Grill for a bite and a drink. It was awesome. They had a ton of beer/drink selections and really great food too.
The next morning we went over to Sky Venture (1 mile away) and tried the indoor skydiving and it was SO cool! I definitely recommend it. But I must say, if you have long hair make sure to put it in a bun or something because your hair will get crazy knots which are difficult and painful to comb out. We made an appointment the day before, so be sure to call them before you head over because they fill up fast.

The wedding reception was very nice and very fun but as far as dinner goes, the beef was bad. Very bad. It was just not good at all. But on a positive note, I heard from other reception guests that the stuffed chicken was amazing. Some even said it was the best they'd ever had! If I'm ever back for a wedding reception, I'll be sure to order the chicken. :)
After the reception a lot of us went to Shade Bar and Grill again which was a great time.
I would recommend this hotel and restaurant.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 9 November 2015

The service here sucks. The rooms were clean and comfortable but it seemed like everyone we came in contact with that worked here didn't care. I'm not sure I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was nice, but not a place I would go to again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Ellie W, Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from the staff. I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we at Radisson pride ourselves upon. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best “Yes I Can!” service.

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us at it has enabled us to take corrective action and improve the guest experience.

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

As always Radisson hotels are great. Great beds, wifi working well. In this one the Hotel rooms are a bit old, especially in comparison to the reception area etc. Restaurant for dinner is not inspiring and for breakfast it's ok but with US style music and TV's a bit too much.
No safe in the room although that is common in Radissons in Europe. So this Radisson is good but it could use some updates

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2015

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Ellie W, Manager at Radisson Nashua Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015