“Always a good time!”

Friendly Beaver Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Boston
Friendly Beaver Campground
Reviewed 24 August 2013

This was our second visit. There were 13 of us. The staff were accommodating, friendly an helpful. The store has everything you might need or want and it is extremely reasonably priced, as well as a treat for the kids to get ice cream, slushies and treats. The pools were always clean and a great place to spend the day at relaxing by while the kids play in one of three inground pools. The bathrooms and laundry areas were clean. The only shortfall was the temperature of the shower water but it easily was overlooked as it was mid 80's all week. We all enjoyed our stay this year and look forward to our next trip. I've read other reviews and wonder what people expect out of a campground. I've been to plenty and this one is no different than most. With the exception of having four pools and a great store that sells alcohol food and whatever else you need. The Nunes family!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Solman18

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My family and I love going to the Friendly Beaver Campground. There are so may activities for the children. The campground really focus's on family things to do. They always make sure that everyone is having a great time and are always willing to listen to anyone with a question, comment or concern. I will always recommend this campground to any of my friends and family.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank princessmom574
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

This place is an overpriced over glorified trailer trash park. The way the owners treat their staff is beyond disgusting and the behavior is totally unacceptable. This poor maintenance guy for the campground was running ragged. The guy was just getting ready to punch out for lunch to show me where to go and I said no problem and that he should take his lunch. And one of the owners says. He will punch out when we say...I apologized to the guy and asked what time he started and he said 8am. I said by law its been 4 hours and you deserve a break.

I thanked him. And went on my way.... I rented a site in the Tenters section and was told that a site was for sale. I have friends that love it there so. I decided to go into office to inquire about the site and was told they were to busy to contact the owners. I then asked for one of the owners and this tall scruff looking guy said how can I help you? I said pointing, the gentleman who helped me. By law you have to give him a break, he said miss! You need to not be worried about how we run our business and staff. I stood looking at him I said well its my business to report this campground to the labor board. I was asked to leave the campground.

• Stayed: June 2013
9  Thank campingnh
Reviewed 5 August 2013

It started right from check in should have known............I put a deposit on my card wanted to pay cash when we got there they said that was no problem I found out they charged my card in full when I called to reserve!! They we get there you have to put a 10.00 deposit on a 10.00 Tiny tote of wood! They have childrens activity times and fun stuff like fire truck rides but fail to put in their brochures that you have to purchase tickets!! Nothings free they schedule! We showed up for 3 different things on their calendar of fun and had to pay you had to pay to go in and watch a twist competition for oldies night!! they will do what ever they can to get a $1.00 out of you!! The workers were getting yelled at by and old man in the middle of transactions no one made it a point to smile at you and say have a good time!! This campground is just out to make a buck not ensure your taken care of and happy!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank sandy b
Reviewed 4 August 2013

everyone was helpful, the bathrooms, sites and pool areas were clean. everything I didn't have by some strange reason was available in there store. i mean practically everything(more than you could imagine). and reasonably priced.we were swimming ,biking playing kid bingo, watching the sox game in the rec hall talking to people hanging by the fire. playing basketball, running an obstacle course going on a wagon ride. and that was just one day. this is the third time we have gone here and it wont be the last.i think everyone should try the friendly beaver at least once. the most reasonable rates and kid friendly atmosphere bar none.thank you staff of friendly beaver my kids also thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 27 July 2013

This is a great family campground, pools are great, (even has an indoor pool for those cold days)
Staff is very friendly and the seaonal campers are very friendly as well. Great campstore,prices are reasonable.Bathrooms are clean and modern. Activities are fun and we loved our wooded campsite. We stayed there 2 weekends in a row and they let us keep out camper there during the week. One of the best features is the late Sunday checkout. You can stay at your site if noone is checking in until 6pm and if someone is just pack it up and park it and enjoy the campground unitl 6PM
Highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank John731
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The staff and seasonal campers were very welcoming of us tenting weekend warriors. Of course, there were some of the trashy elements- one family in particular. But the majority of people were great and the pools were amazing. Tons of attention paid to keeping the facilities clean and offering activities. As some posters mentioned the $5 fee for wireless was a bit much, but you could go to the rec center and get on for free. Overall, a great destination!

Room Tip: If you are tenting, look for the wooded sites as in any campground.