“All-Around Good Food and Drink”

Flying Goose Brew Pub-Four Corners Grille
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We're locals and eat here every couple of weeks. Nothing fancy or off-the-scale spectacular, but all-around good food. We have some definite repeat favorites like the meat loaf, the pulled pork, and the veggie chili. Lots of variety of micro beers, if that's your thing, and wine is well-priced. Make a reservation, especially on weekends.

There are newer reviews for Flying Goose Brew Pub-Four Corners Grille

Reviewed 5 February 2014

My wife and I have been wanting to try the Flying Goose and were very pleased with their use of green energy, the atmosphere was very nice and the wait staff were polite and attentive but the food was terrible! We stopped in at around 2:30 PM for a late lunch. I had a veal parmigiana sandwich was covered in sauce that tasted like someone poured a can of stewed tomatoes on it; the veal and tomatoes were warm but not hot when served. My wife had a turkey sandwich, which she could not eat; the bread was soggy and the turkey tasted like in had been in the refrigerator for a few days. I did not think it likely that we both got bad meals and tried her turkey, the turkey meat tasted old and stale, like something with freezer burn. I know that people will say that we should have sent both meals back but years ago I worked in restaurants and will not send meals back!

1  Thank Jeff L
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Had a nice lunch at the Flying Goose. We split the nachos and the siracha chicken sandwich, both were very tasty. The nachos were not too big or overwhelming which I liked. I had the coffee oatmeal stout which was also delicious. If you are in New London and looking to get a meal or drinks, I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Great pub food for apres ski. Sat right by the fireplace which was very cozy. Good service. A bit further from Mt. Sunapee but well worth the drive!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Our family of six dined at the Flying Goose Brew Pub while vacationing in Sunapee. The unique, expansive menu held something for for all of us. Everyone loved their meals, drinks, and desserts. Even our son and daughter-in-law from Manhattan were impressed with the food! We enjoyed the atmosphere filled with interesting antiques and collectables.