“Great Food and Beer”

Flying Goose Brew Pub-Four Corners Grille
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in New London
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stanford, California
“Great Food and Beer”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Stumbled on this restaurant while in North Sutton, NH.
I was surprised by their variety of choices, great quality food and very good beer.
I recommend the salmon when available.
The setting is very nice, and their service excellent!

• Visited August 2014

Montvale, New Jersey
“A decent meal with great service”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We arrived at 5:30pm on 4th of July weekend and the place was packed. We were told it would be a 20-25 minute wait so we decided to wait. The time went quickly as they have a wooden checker board table where you can pass the time. It only took 15 minutes to seat us. The bar was very busy. We sat in the back that over looked the mountains which was really nice.
We ordered their thin cut onion rings for an appetizer and they came out quickly. I had the grilled chicken over a green salad. It was huge! It had half an avocado, hard boiled egg, grated cheddar cheese, olives and tomatoes. I ordered the blue cheese dressing and it came on the side in a plastic cup with a lid. It looked like fast food...which it was not. Served in a nice small dish would have dressed the dish...not brought it down. I couldn't finish it all but it was delicious! My husband had the ribs which were very good.
Our waitress was terrific...attentive and the food came out quickly. She also gave us a great recommendation for where to go for breakfast for which I will post a review on that soon.
I would make reservations if you are able. It is a very popular place with the locals.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ann H
Holliston, MA
“Good brewpub with a good selection of food”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stopped here for lunch on our way home from Burlington because they brewed their own beer. They had a good selection and are always trying new brews to make it interesting. The food selection was good - nothing out of the ordinary - but a good selection at a good prices. I had the Cuban and my husband had the pastrami special (we shared and split each with each other) - both were really good - served on their homemade beer spent grain bread. The prices were also reasonable - the lowest on our trip. You can also buy a growler of one of their beers or a loaf of their beer spent grain bread as well.

• Visited June 2014
Providence, Rhode Island
“Pretty good food in a place with only a few choices”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've been to this restaurant a number of times while visiting my sister at Colby-Sawyer College. The brew pub is one of few places near the college and has a typical pub food menu. The beer sampler is a good choice for those looking to try some different brews and they sell growlers to take home. Each time I have gone to this restaurant, the service was slow and inattentive. BEWARE! The kitchen closes at 9pm!

• Visited May 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“OK but not great!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great location with great views of Mt. kearsarge, however it is not great as far as the food--it's ok--nothing outstanding. Had the Cobb salad which was good. Pretty hard to mess up a salad. The worst part of the meat was the service. The female server did not seem to care. We wait he a long time for our food. Had to ask where it was. Hardly saw the server for refills or to ask how everything was. The restaurant was not crowded at this time.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank rdpine

Been to Flying Goose Brew Pub-Four Corners Grille? Share your experiences!