“Great place to stay near Lake Sunapee”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newbury
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Newbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Stayed three nights, cozy, comfortable and convenient. A tasty breakfast each morning. Would definitely go back. Closest place to Mt Sunapee, so very convenient when the snow returns. The rooms don't have TVs, but who cares! Go out and see the sights!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was in a rental home across the street from the Blue Goose when my car battery died. Ron (the owner) came over to try to help. Unfortunately, the car wouldn't start, but he ferried my 3 kids to the mountain, wouldn't take a dime!. I knew in my gut he was a great person, I was right

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We are four adult sisters visiting a fifth sister who lives near by. This is a little gem we discovered two years ago. Margaret and Ron have a great b&b. They are wonderful hosts. Walk into a warm inviting living room with crackling fireplace. Game area and full fridge to keep your cold things. *This place is immaculate. Always tea, coffee and snacks available at any time. BEST BREAKFASTS you could ask for. Everything home made. Skiing, ice fishing, snowmobile trails right outside the door. Lovely, quiet respite. Highly recommend this place for anyone in Sunapee area.

Room Tip: If you have more than 2 people there is a wonderful family suite of 2 bedrooms with bath set away fr...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AJandCin
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My friends and I went to the Blue Goose Inn for a girls ski and ride weekend in Sunapee. We had such a great time and it was a lot in part to Ron and Margaret. The rooms were clean and well appointed. The bathroom was clean as well; my friends and I appreciated the makeup remover towelettes! Breakfast was amazing... we went to bed each night dreaming about eating their breakfast. We had such a great time and I can't wait to go back with some more of my friends and enjoy Sunapee in the summertime. They made us feel like family!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My husband and I just spent a night at the Blue Goose and it was perfect. The Inn is well situated and close to the mountain for skiing and you can hike and snowshoe right from the Inn itself. Our room was clean and comfortable. the Inn is cute but not overdone, so it does not feel stuffy and overdecorated like a lot of Inns. But best of all are Ron and Margaret, they are knowledgeable, friendly and very very hospitable. From loaning us snowshoes, to giving advice on dinner options, to lighting the fire for us so it was warm when we got back from hiking, to the tasty baked goods that they leave for you, to the delicious breakfast and homemade jam, it was all just wonderful. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to stay there again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Lovely Inn! Gracious hosts! Relaxing atmosphere! Excellent breakfasts and afternoon treats! We thoroughly enjoyed our three night stay at Margaret and Ron's lovely Inn. We felt very welcome and "at home" throughout our stay. Should we return to the area...we will absolutely return to the Inn!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Bean Goose Room, just off the kitchen. Even though this room was close to the break...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I loved staying at the Blue Goose Inn. The rooms were really nice, the bed was comfortable and the breakfasts were awesome!! Ron and Margaret are so friendly and helpful. I completely enjoyed my three days there and will absolutely go back!

Room Tip: I choose the room that had the little seating area and television. I also had my own entrance.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank nadine s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newbury
The Lake Inn at Mt. Sunapee
#1 of 2 in Bradford
Colby Hill Inn
Colby Hill Inn
#1 of 2 in Henniker

Been to Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!