“Slow service, new menu”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Used to like Bugaboo for lunch, but their new menu is disappointing. I really liked the rainbow trout that they used to have. Went there for lunch while out shopping and arrived after the lunch rush, so they were not busy but we waited to be greeted by our server, he was not familiar with several menu items and we waited about 20 min after we were finished eating for our check.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

January 30 at approximately 5:30 p.m. after going to my Aunt's wake, my sister and I decided to go have a bite to eat. We saw a Bugaboo Creek and have eaten at one before so we stopped in. The first bad thing that happened was that I had something floating in my drink. The secons was that the bread was so hard that it couldn't be cut even by a steak knife. We finally get our meal and the Medium steak tips were well done and my sister looked at me and said " wow these vegetables just came out the garden" And I said "really" And she said " yeah, they aren't even cooked". Yes I got a laugh out of that but the food was not good.
Our waitress Stacey seemed very disinterested in our disappointment.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We had the coconut shrimp, (5 of them in appetizer, very tasty) and spinach artichoke dip followed by fish tacos for my wife and I had the "large" portion of the sirloin. I had two hungry dogs in the car so I purposely ordered the largest steak on menu. That was the disappointment. It was roughly the size of my palm, which makes this the smallest Sirloin I think I have ever seen. It was tasty mind you, but small and probably thinner than any I had ever been served also. The dinner totaled $60 for the two of us with one draft beer each. My wife and I agreed we would not go back based on portion size alone.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Really dissapointed in this exoeriance. Mashed potatio
Were bland as was prime rib. Server effective but. Not. Enthusiastic.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Are here with our UNH son. Pleasant and clean with good service. Burger was greasy with flavor. Drinks refilled quickly.

Talking moose head cheesy. Would lose them.