“Just like the rest yummy”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #16 of 30 Restaurants in Newington
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Nothing different from this BWW. The service us friendly and a little slow but it's no different then another place. The food was good and the sauces on point. Over it's a wing place not a fancy restaurant.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Well went here on a lunch date Yesterday and was not happy.
I ordered boneless chicken wings which were not wings at all but were previously frozen chicken nuggets. they were very hard almost broke my teeth and they were half covered with sauce as if they came out of the oven and took a squirt bottle and sparingly put some sauce on them.
And this only took a good 25 minutes from ordering till I recieved this awefull plate of food. Sorry a big thumbs down.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

This place is essentially a well lit sports bar. It is a large open space with dozens of t.v.'s mounted high around the room showing every conceivable sports game being played at that time. There are also some hand controllers available so that patrons can play video trivia or other games against other patrons. There is a large beer selection, full bar and some wine. The menu is primarily appetizer type food, pub food such as burgers, fries, some salads and so on. I looked in vain for some kind of entree list of steak or seafood but they seem to stop at sandwiches and wraps and such. The portions are adequate. The space is noisy as befits the atmosphere.

There are many high top tables but we prefer and requested a low table and were accommodated. The staff was mostly young twenty somethings and their service style was very casual.

I ordered my favorite beer, Bass Ale on tap. I chose the 22 ounce option. It came without a head which I found odd because I noticed a diagram on the menu as to what constitutes a proper pour which specifically pointed out a decent sized head of foam as a key element. Still, it was my favorite brand, it was proper temperature and I hadn't had a beer in a few months and I savored it.

We ordered appetizers. I had jalapeno poppers, which were not very spicy at all. My wife's fried pickles were actually less bland than the peppers! They were good and I would probably order them again myself. My daughter ordered "poutine" a Canadian french fry bowl with cheese curds and gravy. I had a cheese curd, it was o.k.

Immediately after we dug into those, two desserts arrived that had been ordered as a gift by friends whom we'd met as we were being seated and they were just leaving. I tried to send the desserts back as we hadn't ordered dinner yet but the waiter insisted that the couple who bought them instructed that they be served immediately. I'm pretty sure that there was a misunderstanding somewhere. I think the staff should have accommodated us, the "eaters" over our long gone friends, "the payers" who'd left the building. So, there we were, faced with melting ice cream on warm chocolate cake and fried cheesecake squares getting cool. It was either dessert before dinner or let them melt.

After dessert, dinner came. My wife had two types of wings and fries. She said one type was very good, a barbeque style, and the other, an asian style, she didn't like and didn't finish.
My daughter was satisfied with her very filling poutine.

Now for the very bad thing...

I ordered a "Pepper Jack Steak Wrap" in a wheat wrap. Now, I consider myself a sort of cheese steak aficionado. It is my go-to standard when judging sub shops. I have had hundreds, possibly thousands of steak and cheese subs and sandwiches over the years. I can remember the worst cheesesteak sub I ever had as if it were yesterday. I ate in in 1983. It WAS the worst I ever had until this new champion emerged. This wrap was horrible. I don't know how old the wrap was to have it come out a dried out as it did. It's outer layer literally crumbled in my hand when I tried to pick it up. I thought at first that maybe it had been nuked too long and dried out but, as the interior was nearly room temperature, I reasoned that there's no way that a wrap could have been nuke-dried that much and still not have the food be warm in the time between our order and service. This thing was so dry that it crunched when I bit into it. Frankly, I was curious as to how they managed to even wrap it around the food! The only other possibility is that it had been ordered by someone earlier and then cancelled or something and it sat in the kitchen waiting for me. Anyway, I don't easily send meals back. If I am unhappy about a place, I just don't go back however, I almost sent this thing back. The only thing that stopped me was that we had already had the change of table request and then the little confrontation about the desserts and I felt I would have been the "big pain in the [--]" customer" of the night if I'd pushed it. So, I unwrapped the dried out, crumbling, parchment-like wrap and just ate the inside. And, to be truthful, that wasn't all that good either. The meat was tender but everything was bland and rather tasteless and mushy. Not as horrible as the outside but definitely below average in my steak sandwich experience.

However, the cake and ice cream were superb.

I can't say I'll never go back. It's a large, apparently successful chain and probably deserves another shot. It will take some courage to do so however and, I definitely won't be ordering the steak wrap again. It now holds the gold medal in the bad cheese steak olympics.

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

We took our parents for something different but the sevice was slower then we expected. Good food and would return just disapointed how slow our server Amanda was checking on our table. We had a delicious sampler appetizer and then ordered some bone and boneless buffalo wings to share. The sauces were fun to try and the overall cost was okay.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

My review is in very narrow terms. I was excited to see BW3s (now Buffalo Wild Wings) had expanded into the northeast and opened two locations in the Seacoast region (Rochester recently being the other). The sauces haven't changed. I love the wings here and the varying selection of flavors. The dry seasonings and sauces are outstanding, and this place actually understands the definition of "spicy"- you get just that when you order them, or temperatures even higher. Most of the employees are personable and attentive. it is a good place to watch a game given the extreme scarcity of legitimate sports bars in the region. The beer selections are decent compared to most chains. And of course, there is the NTN Trivia.
The rest of the food I think is your typical greasy, fat-riddled fare you find most places. Wings along with sweedish fish are my cheat foods- my guilty pleasures if you will.
The sound also needs to be fine tuned- it is difficult to hear what is going on during the March Madness with other noises and the practical reverb (echoing) that is emitted by the surround-sound. Visually, no complaints. But the audio could be much better. And when there isn't a game to listen to and the music is turned up- the volume is overwhelming- and they need to lose the cheesy hip hop/pop.