“Once was too much, what a waste.”
Review of Jade Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jade Garden
Ranked #18 of 28 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Chinese
Newmarket, New Hampshire
“Once was too much, what a waste.”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Nasty food. period. Crab rangoons dry, no flavor. The house rice was white, as if it was just white rice with scraps thrown into it. Moo Goo wasn't bad. The pork was burnt and just little pieces of scraps. We were warned not to go there. We normally go to Exeter but didn't feel like driving, so we gave it a shot. What a mistake! Never again.

• Visited February 2014

“what happened”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Lived across the street from the jade about ten years ago, ate there at least three to four times a week. the portions were big the vegetables were fresh service was excellent and the prices were very fair. Moved back to the area and was excited to be able to eat here again, the first time back ordered my favorites from the jade and what i got was a lot of salt sad looking vegetables and disappointment the service was horrible and the prices were high for a very small portion (yes I know ten years of inflation have gone by. ) I chalked it off as a bad day every restaurant has them went back to give them another couple tries and it didn't get any better either time.

• Visited February 2013
Stratham, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Promises not kept !”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I will never go again... My take out order was totally horrible and one dish in the bag was not ordered and was substituted ! I called as soon as I got home and was promised a free dish on my next visit... the promise was not honored and I was laughed at my request... I turn and walked out and I will never go to that place again ! I have told many many friends in the area about it !

Stratham, New Hampshire, United States
“No spice and no dumplings?”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

First, I've never heard of a Chinese carry-out with no steamed dumplings. Secondly, we ordered here on multiple occasions. Each time I ordered the Kung Pao chicken dish- listed as one of the spicy items on the menu. What a total crock. There wasn't even the slightest hint of spiciness. A mild store brand salsa would have raised your temperature more. Completely misleading, especially given that it happened twice. Never again. There are far better options nearby in Dover and Stratham-Exeter.

• Visited October 2012
“Close by Chinese food”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The Jade is close by to us and in a pinch when we have a craving for some Chinese food a quick call and pick-up and in no time we are dining on a very good meal at home. The food is always cook right and their crab rangoon is one of the best that we have tried. We do recommend The Jade Palace when in town.

Visited December 2011